PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Earthlings!

Man in Black
01-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Hello Peoples,

Everybody calls me MIB (The Johnny Cash kind not the Tommy Lee Jones kind lol...). I'll play just about any type of game from Sports to RPGs - can't do the music ones for some reason I get motion sickness.

I've just started playing online, but I've been playing games since Pong and Atari. Currently I am going through Borderlands. I like shooters and usually complete all the single player campaigns so I'm new to the competitive online matches. I am no expert, but I always hold my own except at Halo which I seem to suck at.

My recent games are Madden 2010, Gears of War 2, Viking and as mentioned Borderlands. I also love Bomberman, but I haven't played that in awhile - I tried it a year or so ago and there were so many cheaters teleporting around that I just gave it up.

I'd love any and all friend adds as I'm just starting up with that and will try to accept any challenges if you are not super serious or picky as I just do this for fun and to get the achievements.

Capn Doug
01-22-2010, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the site. Tommy Lee Jones is no slouch, but yeah, Johnny Cash rocks. If you need some new RPG recommendations, there are some great ones out there. I have a stack of games that I am going to trade in to get Mass Effect 2. I would definitely recommend the first one, too.

Man in Black
01-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Oh yeah Tommy Lee Jones is awesome too, I'm just not like his MIB character lol...

Mass Effect is great, looking forward to the second one and I haven't got into Fallout 3 yet - I'm trading for it from a friend when they are through with it in few days.

I'm so into this Borderlands game right now it's got me hooked worse than any game for a long time.

Volzagia
01-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the site dude :D

Sambuca Queen
01-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Im a fan of Mr Cash, man was a true musical legend. Awesome name there, welcome to Earth friend (: