PDA

View Full Version : Level 7718-3 (BILL's World)

xhunterrrr
01-23-2010, 12:22 AM
It is a survive level where you are surrounded constantly by shooting enemies. How do you survive this? I can't survive more than 20 - 30 seconds.

Trapshooter60
01-23-2010, 12:35 AM
how i did it was use the sheild guy and at the begining go to the bottom right hold the sheild and move up the right side killing all the people then look left and launch all the shots twards the left giving u a wall to move behind for a few seconds then do the same on the left side after that keep holding bullets and shooting them back twards the bullets that are coming after you and dashing out of the way and wash rinse repeat run into enemies wen u have the shield on as much as possible beacuse the bullets that are in your shield will kill them it might take a few tries to get it down but you will get it with a little practice and some luck wont hurt

xhunterrrr
01-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the tip. The problem I seem to encounter is enemies spawn on top of me which damages me and drops my shield. Really annoying.

Trapshooter60
01-23-2010, 12:50 AM
no problem and yea than can get really annoying exspecially in some later levels