PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

snuuuke
01-23-2010, 02:15 PM
I admit, I'm registered on this site for a few months, but haven't been very active in the forum - yet! So, better late than never: Hi everyone :)

I'm a 24 year old self-employed with an internet business, living in Munich with my boyfriend and a crazy cat in the south of Germany (you might know the Oktoberfest - I only live 5 minutes away...). I bought the "old" XBox one year before the 360 came out and have my XBox 360 since the release (although I had to send it in 3 times because of the ROD). I haven't cared so much for achievements all those years, but now I think good games get even better if I max them out :p

I play many different games, except shooters or sport games - sadly there aren't many other games for online gaming... Except from gaming I also enjoy reading, watching movies, diving and swimming.

So, that's all about me. I really like the community here and hope my English isn't too bad ;)

agentplatypus
01-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Welcome to thew site! Your English is fine. :)

Starstrukk X360A
01-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Welcome to X360A!

Your english is actually really good :]

Volzagia
01-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Your english is perfect :D Welcome to 360A Forums

Exhausted Dad
01-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Don't feel bad about the repairs I'm on my 5th:eek:. So what are you playing now?
BTW Welcome to the site and in case you haven't heard your English is pretty good.

snuuuke
01-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Thx everyone :)

Don't feel bad about the repairs I'm on my 5th. So what are you playing now?

I hope this XBox will last until the new generation... although I got 2 freezes yesterday and am therefore quite pessimistic... Anyway, I play Silent Hill Homecoming at the moment... Normally I'm no big adventure fan, but the story seems quite good and I like the grain filter ;)