PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Schism
01-24-2010, 04:25 AM
I have been on this site for a while now but idk..i really want to get more involved. so yeah HELLO! hahahahhah i really dont know what to say..

i play all types of games, my favorite being survival horror but sadly....there really are not any good SURVIVAL HORROR games on the 360 ( dont say RE5..or silent hill Homecoming) FPS games are good as well...as long as they have story...i dont see the point in playing a game with no story...just feels like im at the arcade or something.

Im mostly playing CODMW2 right now...if you need someone who wont be a bitch online add me :D but talk because i cant stand having someone thats playing with me and not talking to me.

My favorite bands...hmmm...TOOL, The Mars Volta, The Fall of Troy. i like indie, experimental, metal (good metal not that mainstream shit), some hardcore music just not stupid ones, some screamo, punk (old school, bands at hot topic are not PUNK!) i love chill music.

my favorite games are : silent hill (series except homecoming..that game was a disgrace to SH) Cod (MW2,2,4,WAW) Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Kingdom Hearts (series), Resident Evil(series, except part 5...that game was stupid)

so yeah send me a Friend Request if you have the same interest or you just want to get to know this fag. :P

Starstrukk X360A
01-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi there!
Welcome to X360A :]

Volzagia
01-25-2010, 07:38 AM
:welcomeWelcome Dude :)

MisaaAmane
01-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Welcome!
I was wondering if you liked Dead Space though, cause it's pretty scary with all the shit jumping out on you xD

Rook Riot
01-25-2010, 02:00 PM
I'll play some MW2. Im not the greatest, but im not too bad haha

add me if you like :]

Schism
01-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Welcome!
I was wondering if you liked Dead Space though, cause it's pretty scary with all the shit jumping out on you xD surround sound plus HD causes Horror T___T hhahahha yeah i did like that game. one of the few horror games on the 360 that are good.