PDA

View Full Version : I wonder when the actuall release date for this will be.

DDcup x
01-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Basing on the fail from RTO, I imagine they're still working on the patch for it instead of awakening atm. So lets have a guess at release dates shall we :p?

June 2010?

The Pants Party
01-24-2010, 02:51 PM
It will be released on time. The people working on Awakening right now are most likely not the exact same ones working on RTO. Especially since the RTO issues are not level design, plot, etc. which is what Awakening needs right now. Once they are done, then the guys who had to fix RTO will start to make sure Awakening is working correctly, while the people who just finished their work on Awakening will move to building a new project/DLC.

Sizzlebuzz
01-25-2010, 12:20 PM
The release for this will probably come out around the time they say it will come out.

RTO was a week late, and due to the update, they pulled it. I played RTO and had no problems while playing it.

Devil Sora
01-26-2010, 02:46 AM
Awakening is a seprate disc. . . . soooo you dont need a TU in order to play the content. . . . so there should be no problems. . . . . . hopefully.

A Silent Circus
01-26-2010, 04:33 AM
considering bioware has like 3 studios i believe? and a ton of employees working probably around the clock, i would say that its going to release on the actual date, which is what, march 16th? the real question should b when r we going to get a legit RTO back on marketplace

BILE1418
02-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Does anyone know if Awakening will only be sold on a disc copy or will they do it on the marketplace as DLC to?

x0Shinydemon0x
02-05-2010, 02:10 AM
It'll be done as both: downloadable and disc'd.

Ryngard
02-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Awakening will be out on time. A packaged, in store, expansion is a lot different than a DLC that had a glitch. At least they fixed it!