PDA

View Full Version : Easy Week Achievement - Video

xd Rabbit x
03-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Hey guys, thought I would record sunday of me getting the Easy Week Achievement. Enjoy ~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLZM9IdOYfU

Secret Turtle
03-08-2007, 04:50 AM
Nice job. When I did it I just succesfully delivered to one house, then SPED my way through the rest of it dodging and whatnot.

soflyinMS
03-08-2007, 05:08 AM
that is going to be hard.since I can't get past wed.

xd Rabbit x
03-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Nice job. When I did it I just succesfully delivered to one house, then SPED my way through the rest of it dodging and whatnot.

Yeah I basically did the same thing on those first 2 houses. And just tried to pay attention to dodging everything else.

that is going to be hard.since I can't get past wed.

When you are practicing sof, work on remembering where the cats come out at after the stop sign. The first half is generally easy to get used to, but I would advise staying on the east side of the street after the stop sign, and right after you get by the cats just go down the curb the rest of the way (with exception to the black car you need to get around).

Just remembering those couple of things will do wonders.

PeaceSquid
03-19-2007, 11:29 AM
that's a great video, especially as you got the achievement whilst doing it.

i got the achievement yesterday and your video reminds of that because we both lost a life really cheaply early on.

i never had a problem with the cats. As long as you are in the road and going fast they can't get you.

magictroll
03-19-2007, 03:54 PM
I can get to Friday ... :( I'll keep trying I guess :)

xd Rabbit x
03-25-2007, 09:38 PM
I think this game is probably one of the easier Xbox Live Arcade games to get all the achievements in.

Bopher1
03-26-2007, 04:25 AM
Nice.. You almost died about 5 times or so. Well done. I made it to Thursday on a Versus game...

Dr Buttcrack
03-29-2007, 03:38 AM
^ Nice icon

I haven't gotten past Friday yet...the only achievement I have left to get.

Destro
09-08-2007, 02:48 AM
The best i did was going on sunday, sadly the game fooled me on this one, because on saturday i had a lot of lives but i did go very fast just to finish it quick so i could get the achivement. But then, no i didn't get it and saw there was a sunday. HEY OOOOO there is no newspaper on sunday...thats retarted... and since that day i almost always die on saturday, it just go too hard...

WrottenSandwich
01-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Nice video, I too only need "Easy Week" such a hard achievement for me......

Edit: I got it opened once now I can't view it again.....

L1OYDY
02-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Ahh, so frustrating, got to the last section of sunday and died, I've realised though its not that hard once you get the hang of it, as soon as you know how to avoid the tricky bits on one day you can use it for the rest of the days, sooo close!

mighty1
07-08-2008, 07:04 AM
i can only get to thursday on easy week...guess practice makes perfect so i'll keep practicing