PDA

View Full Version : Flamethrower?

irishoh
01-24-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm 86% through the missions and 99% through the freeplay targets and have yet to get a flamethrower. It's the only weapon I need to get that achievement. Is there a mission I haven't done yet where you get one or do you have to pick one up off a dead Kraut?

thewyseone
01-25-2010, 12:20 AM
i think theres a flamethrower in the catacombs entrance in the park with the lion but you need the skeleton key to open the gate.key is in same park near fence.

Ostrodamus
02-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Ok can someone give a better description? I really need that flamethrower to complete my achievement!!

xhunterrrr
02-13-2010, 03:34 AM
Either you will find it eventually or be able to buy it. I can't remember.

Ostrodamus
02-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Nevermind, I got it. There is a mission where you have to go to the Catacombs safehouse to warn them that they've been compromised and you are told to take a secondary entrance so you don't give away the main entrance. The only difference is that I didn't need the skeleton key, I just picked a Terror Flamethrower up off a dead Terror Squad member and I think that either triggered its availability, or completing the mission triggered its availability.

Mike Conno
02-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Nevermind, I got it. There is a mission where you have to go to the Catacombs safehouse to warn them that they've been compromised and you are told to take a secondary entrance so you don't give away the main entrance. The only difference is that I didn't need the skeleton key, I just picked a Terror Flamethrower up off a dead Terror Squad member and I think that either triggered its availability, or completing the mission triggered its availability.

Its completing the missions that make the weapons available, because I have picked the Siegfaust mk2 long before it was available in the shops. Same with the Flamethrower. I picked that up (by mistake, actually) when the Slaughterhouse was raided (IIRC) and it was only available after the Catacombs mission.

CLB Fight Club
02-14-2010, 10:45 PM
The Flamethrower was definitely unlocked for me before the Doppelsieg mission.