PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all gamers.

Death Metal Jim
01-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Hello everyone. I've already posted on quite a few forums already but i thought i'd respectfully introduce myself. I'm an old-school gamer who grew up during the Sega vs Nintendo war and when Arcades were full and in great abundance. I was always a big Sega fan all the way until the demise of the Dreamcast. Then I shifted my loyalty to mostly the Xbox about 8 years ago. It's truly amazing to me how far gaming has evolved over the years, from back when i got my first Nes to being able to download games i played constantly in the arcades right onto my 360. Anyway, nice to meet everyone, and good gaming :).

Rook Riot
01-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Whoo Jim!!

I shall be the first to welcome you [Or so it seems]

Hope you enjoy the community!! :D

NightUlf
01-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Hello and welcome to x360a, hope you like it here.
I see you got some history to your gaming, whats your favourite game at the moment?

Death Metal Jim
01-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Hello and welcome to x360a, hope you like it here.
I see you got some history to your gaming, whats your favourite game at the moment?

Well the game i've enjoyed the most in recent years has been Dead Rising. I know it's a few years old now but i still love to pick it up once in a while and just run around the mall choppin up zombies :). Being a huge fan of the original Dawn Of The Dead it's got everything i'd want in a horror game. I haven't played Left For Dead yet but will hopefully be picking it up in the near future. I also enjoyed Mass Effect from what little i've played of it at my friend's and will be starting on my own game soon. I'm also really looking foward to this new Castlevania game, Lord of Shadows. I have high expectations for it and am really hoping it'll the first really great 3D Castlevania game. Anyway, nice to meet you and thanks for welcoming me here :).

NightUlf
01-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Couldn't agree more with you there.
And you should enjoy the Left 4 Dead game.
I also need to make a start on Mass Effect, especially as the 2nd is out this week. :p