PDA

View Full Version : Level 7-2

Porrdocka
01-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Tried forever now, but i can hardly get past the 2 minutes mark. Help me out, please.

SirLarr
01-27-2010, 05:51 AM
Tried forever now, but i can hardly get past the 2 minutes mark. Help me out, please.

This one seemed impossible to me at first, and boy did I shout some unsavory things at my TV.

What I did is kill stuff until I got a bronze, then spent the rest of the level just shielding bullets and shooting them off into nowhere. If you don't kill every enemy in a wave, the game won't (usually) spawn more. Kill a wave down to one or two of those guys that sit in place and shoot bullets, and then just shield your bases and discharge the bullets. I used Shield or Safety for this, I think.

i4mn1nja
01-27-2010, 06:21 AM
When the game gets cheap with you, you gotta get cheap with the game.

Use a character that kills quick and has a bit of health. I used Extreme Shooter although I'm pretty sure Dash or Spread would probably be better. When the level starts, kill everyone trying to get the multiplier. Do not die. You'll need to kill everyone in the beginning with a high multiplier to get the 10,000 points easily with this method.

Don't really worry about your bases too much. Heal them whenever possible, but the first two will usually die - and that's ok. Somewhere around 3 minutes, you should kill off the final squares and lasers that will appear unless you go around and kill all the gunners that are left. Well, that's the thing, you don't wanna kill 'em. Go down to your bases that left and stand in front of them (make sure you're healing them) and shield the barrage of bullets coming at you. When the counter on your shield hits one, shoot them off and move down to the side of the base (away from fire!) and then throw your shield up again and get back in the line of fire.

By doing this, your base should be at or near full health most of the time and so should you. =]

Makes this level a breeze once you get the hang of it.

Porrdocka
01-27-2010, 08:23 AM
Great answers! Thanks alot, both of you!