PDA

View Full Version : Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

Mahtan Tinuviél
01-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Hey everybody.

I´m kinda new (joined 2 months ago). I´m doing some solo players to get the 100% on them. However I will glady stop those to play online (which I believe is the best thing about the 360).

Current LIVE games:

Rock Band 2, The Beatles: Rock Band (expert bassist, hard guitar, drums will go between medium and hard). I´ll have for the next couple of weeks also GH Metallica.
Gears of War, COD World at War, Brütal Legend, Red Alert 3, GTA IV and PES 2009.
I also have NFS: Undercover but I lended it to a friend.

I´m also starting Halo 3 in the near future, but will like to finish solo first to get a good look of weapons and etc...

So far I think the site is great, and extremilly helpfull!!!!

Cheers

pitcairnpete
01-27-2010, 01:27 AM
I think of all the ore mines and can not think of anywhere else that the metallands that you say you are from is in Brazil.

Mahtan Tinuviél
01-27-2010, 10:46 AM
I think of all the ore mines and can not think of anywhere else that the metallands that you say you are from is in Brazil.

It is simply a analogy.. cause I´m into Heavy Metal...
Since Brazil is on the biggest countries from Heavy Metal shows on the world (of course we did not pass Europe or US, YET!!! hehehe) .... You can see that from DVD´s recorded here from various bands ( Iron Mainden´s Rock in Rio, Rush, Grave Digger´s 25 to Live) etc, and by statements from bands, such as Blind Guardian in their interview in Twist in the Mith, regarding South America.

Appart from Metallica (who is doing a double feature here this weekend after a long time) everybody loves to come down to Brazil. For some reason Metallica had an Issue with us, but glad it´s been sattled.

We actually hold the record for biggest Iron Maiden concert ever, over 100.000 people in Interlagos (same place as the F1 race) last year..

And regarding ore and other minerals... Brazil has "Vale do Rio Doce", one of the largest mineral extraction companies in the world, but that was not why I used Metal Land....