PDA

View Full Version : stick around achievement

II OE II
01-27-2010, 01:12 AM
it appears you dont have to stick them specifically to the wall. I got credit with my kill when i stuck him to a bookshelf.

Also, they can be a fair amount away from the wall because when you kill them they get pushed backwards a lot. I had one guy about 10 feet from the wall and i still managed to stick him to it, mind you he was stuck by his face >.>

Fully Avenged
01-29-2010, 03:25 AM
it appears you dont have to stick them specifically to the wall. I got credit with my kill when i stuck him to a bookshelf.

Also, they can be a fair amount away from the wall because when you kill them they get pushed backwards a lot. I had one guy about 10 feet from the wall and i still managed to stick him to it, mind you he was stuck by his face >.>

I know it's not really constructive to this Thread, but I had such great fun with this Achievement. I know it's supposed to be a scary game, but I couldn't stop giggling like a 6-year-old girl with a sugar rush when I was just randomly pinning enemies to the walls by their faces. xD Oh the fun.

A 2rue boofer
02-02-2010, 02:47 AM
The Achievement doesn't literally mean a wall, but to pin them to something besides the ground.

kronos1110
06-01-2010, 12:39 AM
i got this achievement first time around, able to get by sticking them to a crate and book shelf.

BumpyJB
06-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Anyone looking to boost for multi-player achmnts, send me a message...