PDA

View Full Version : Avartar clothes/props/awards

evilman1000
01-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Was just thinking if BF:BC2 was to have any avartar clothes, props, awards what would you want to see?

Personal I think one of them should be one of the mini UAV helicopter things as a prop would be cool and a gold crate, yum yum gold!! :). or a mini tank haha that would be cool!!

elephantd
01-28-2010, 05:08 AM
My idea for awards.
-Army Helmet(by it's self).(awarded when you beat the game on hard)
-Dog Tags(when you get the Dogtag achievement(if the game has one).)
-Army Helmet/facemask(forget what they're called lol.)( for getting highest rank).
-Gold Bar(killing 10,000 enimies.)

evilman1000
01-28-2010, 11:12 AM
My idea for awards.
-Army Helmet(by it's self).(awarded when you beat the game on hard)
-Dog Tags(when you get the Dogtag achievement(if the game has one).)
-Army Helmet/facemask(forget what they're called lol.)( for getting highest rank).
-Gold Bar(killing 10,000 enimies.)

i didnt even think about dog tags haha that would be awsome :D!!

elephantd
01-29-2010, 12:45 AM
i didnt even think about dog tags haha that would be awsome :D!!

agreed, i would be rocking them forever! lol. Camo pant's beater tag's aviators ftw! Make it happen BC2!

InsaneKane87
01-31-2010, 01:52 AM
I like the dog tags idea that rock. I wouldnt mind the sniper outfit for my avatar that be cool!

stuhp
01-31-2010, 04:08 AM
Sorry, but the only memorable thing I can think of for Bad Company 2 is the smiling grenade. Everything else that's been recommended so far (besides the dog tags) feels too...generic. Generic or too last game. Except for the tracer dart gun. The dog tags are a nice idea, though, so my line up includes:

Smiling grenade (on a shirt if nothing more)
Tracer dart gun
Dog tags

(And I say the smiling grenade because it is at least in the demo. You have to look quick when you prime one to see it.)

InsaneKane87
01-31-2010, 05:05 AM
I love the smiling grenade that be a great avatar item on a shirt

Unterofficer
01-31-2010, 09:08 PM
Yeah dog tags and grenade would be cool, but they have their problems. Grenade is a weapon and Mickeysoft has said that avatars don't get weapons, and dog tags are way too small to see clearly, so I really doubt that they will make those as avatar awards.

I think that we can see some shirts with Bad Company 2 -logo, and UAV-prop.

evilman1000
01-31-2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah dog tags and grenade would be cool, but they have their problems. Grenade is a weapon and Mickeysoft has said that avatars don't get weapons, and dog tags are way too small to see clearly, so I really doubt that they will make those as avatar awards.

How about GIANT dogtags haha that would be fun.. :)

elephantd
02-01-2010, 07:47 AM

True, but there is halo rings! and if they put rings on avatar marketplace, I'm sure they wouldn't mind necklaces.

Unterofficer
02-02-2010, 11:03 AM
How about GIANT dogtags haha that would be fun..
Too much blingbling for my taste. Dog tags are meant to be small.

Elephantd is right on the other hand. Halo has rings so this could actually have dog tags, so lets hope they make one for the game, so I could make my avatar look even more like me.

elephantd
02-03-2010, 01:43 AM
Too much blingbling for my taste. Dog tags are meant to be small.

Elephantd is right on the other hand. Halo has rings so this could actually have dog tags, so lets hope they make one for the game, so I could make my avatar look even more like me.

We can only hope!:)

Tx_Mace
02-03-2010, 05:35 AM
How about a blackhawk prop, I think that would be amazing...

master_shake_350
02-03-2010, 10:10 AM
I would like the smiley grenade as a prop. It would be pretty cool.