PDA

View Full Version : Edit Character

eclapper
01-28-2010, 03:54 AM
It says in the achievement guide to create an edited character that you can use in all scenarios. How do you get this character in the first place?

Cyphster
03-12-2010, 07:37 PM
theres a menu at the start of the game you make the character/s there and when you select a campaign to play you can normally select the guy or girl you made at the bottom of the list, i got 1000 points from this game pretty easily and it was still fun to play.

Vacik Dris
04-26-2010, 02:57 PM
I seem to be in a similar boat to eclapper. I've created an Edit Officer, and am currently playing the Yellow Turban Rebellion. I have checked all of the menu options, but have not seen a way to import my Edit Officer into the game. I saw that "Allow Edit Officers," or whatever, was listed as "YES" on the main screen before starting, but I have yet to see any (mine). I apologize for the question, but I bought the game used and it didn't have an instruction manual.

Thanks to anyone who can answer my question. As is, I'm assuming that you cannot use your edit character in the Empire Scenarios, only in Free Mode or "A Gathering of Heroes."

Edited to Add: After some experimentation, it appears that you can only choose your Edit Character(s) right off the bat in "A Gathering of Heroes." During the other Empire Scenarios, you can either capture and hire them in combat or use the "Recruit" function and hope that they pop up (provided that you have "Edit Officers" set to "Yes.")

bblcreator8790
04-30-2010, 02:37 AM
You have to capture him or pay him off unless you're playing "Gathering of Heroes" I believe, it's been awhile since I've played this game.

Dictaternutz
01-23-2011, 08:37 PM
Just played through the Yellow Turban Rebellion with 3 of my Edit people from the start. Just have to select a blank land and go all the way to right in the officer selection menu thing.