PDA

View Full Version : Just started the game - have questions

Dmbledore
01-28-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm in the prologue and have not done the first mission yet. All questions are related to the prologue.

When answering, please elaborate as much as possible.

1. Are hiding places available and if so, when?
2. Can you get disguises? I've stealth killed enemies but could not take their uniform.
3. Can you escape alarms by kissing? If so, how?

Thanks,
Dmbledore

Abe_sapien
01-28-2010, 04:52 PM
1. Are hiding places available and if so, when?
Whenever you raise an alarm, any nearby hiding spots will appear as green plus symbols on your map. Likewise as you approach them that same symbol with appear above the location you can 'hide' in. These can be small wooden shacks (found both on the ground and on rooftops) rooftop hatches or even public lavatories. Near the start of the game you might just find running (or roof hopping) from trouble is the best cure. The main burlesque club you start in can always be somewhere to hide.

2. Can you get disguises? I've stealth killed enemies but could not take their uniform.
Once you've successful stealth killed a Nazi, stand over the body and hold down the Y button and you'll disguise yourself as the fallen Nazi. If you just tap Y, you'll equip any weapon they dropped when you killed them. This can prove annoying when another Nazi comes to inspect the corpse of a stealth kill and you wish to stealth kill him too, then find yourself stood behind a Nazi just equiping a different gun...

3. Can you escape alarms by kissing? If so, how?
Yes, but you'll need a fair maiden near by for this to work. Again once an alarm is raised these ladies will appear as a green plus symbol on the main map (and as a green dot on your mini map) These ladies don't flinch in the face of violence on the streets of Paris, they instead keep applying lipstick whilst other Parisian dash for cover. There's a lady doing so at the top of the stairs in front of the cathedral in Montmartre.

Dmbledore
01-28-2010, 05:46 PM
I've stealth killed enemies and when I stand over them and hold Y, nothing happens. I'e tried this multiple times. Is this something I can do during the prologue or is this ability available after I complete all the missions in the prologue?

True I Skill
01-28-2010, 06:45 PM
I've stealth killed enemies and when I stand over them and hold Y, nothing happens. I'e tried this multiple times. Is this something I can do during the prologue or is this ability available after I complete all the missions in the prologue?

You sneak up behind them and press Y or X When it is shown?
You also cant shoot them either, it has to be done with ur hands.
Make sure ur directly above the body and it should be hold Y. Im sure i took A uniform at the beggining but may be wrong. Try completing the prologue then give it a go. Also u cant do it if nazi's are watching.

Dragon658
01-29-2010, 07:58 AM
The things you wish to do are not available until you play further into the prologue as you get mini tutorials that then allow you to use the skills. I am 27% into the main story and have not unlocked the kissing skill yet.

Hope this helps.

Dmbledore
01-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Yes, that does help. I was starting to speculate the same thing.

I'm trying to get as many perks as I can before doing the very first mission.