PDA

View Full Version : UAV Roadkills

Qavala
01-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Honestly, how fun is this? It's just the ultimate humiliation when you pull it off. I played a game earlier and went 30 for 1 using this little beast :p 4 roadkills. I wish I could of recorded some of them. I'm looking forward to the uav roadkill montages that will come about. I honestly "lol" for a few seconds when I do it. It's just awesome when theyre on a roof, sniping away, then "ROAD KILL". Brilliant. I think there may be something wrong with me, I find it far too amusing!

laundryman
01-29-2010, 02:22 AM
Seems like it'd be hilarious to watch and infuriating to have happen to you. I must try this.

squirelmaster85
01-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Honestly, how fun is this? It's just the ultimate humiliation when you pull it off. I played a game earlier and went 30 for 1 using this little beast :p 4 roadkills. I wish I could of recorded some of them. I'm looking forward to the uav roadkill montages that will come about. I honestly "lol" for a few seconds when I do it. It's just awesome when theyre on a roof, sniping away, then "ROAD KILL". Brilliant. I think there may be something wrong with me, I find it far too amusing!

Add to that all the drill/defib montages and it'll be a good time.

djpj
01-29-2010, 08:42 PM
How do you use the machine gun on the UAV?

eXyle
01-29-2010, 09:01 PM
How do you use the machine gun on the UAV?

:rbbut: = Turret
:rtbut: = Rocket

djpj
01-29-2010, 09:53 PM
:rbbut: = Turret
:rtbut: = Rocket
When I press RB nothing seems to happen:confused:

McApree
01-30-2010, 12:41 AM
When I press RB nothing seems to happen:confused:

You need to unlock the alternate fire mechanism for vehicles. In other words, get 3000 points using vehicles then try.

rza_2002
01-30-2010, 12:58 AM
i've not tried the uav yet, is it good? at least they got rid of teamkilling (accidental or otherwise) nothing worse than some idiot on your own team killing you to get the chopper/tank/anything decent

evilman1000
02-01-2010, 06:51 PM

gota agree it's AWSOME!! i think its the best UAV in any game ever! and yeah i cant wait to see some crazy montage's of just complete random stuff should be good! might try and get a PvR so i can record some stuff myself:). anyway hope u never roadkill me cause ill come back for you :P!

HeavenSoldier
02-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Well, I've not really used the UAV much to know, but i do know now that when I'm in the side door on a blackhawk transport and I see that thing out the side that it will ram us if need be...it's happened before, and coincidentally while we were over water, and out-of-bounds, so when we bailed we basically died from being off the map. Those UAVs can be little demons in the right hands.