PDA

View Full Version : Adding Stadium/Kits to Collector's Album?

Mike Pitch
01-29-2010, 04:58 AM
I looked around the forum and couldn't find an answer to this but... How do you add a stadium/kit/badge to your collector's album? I'm looking at the the "team info" screen and there is no option to do so. Thanks in advance.

onemorechanc
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
I could be wrong on this, but I do not think you can add the items from the "team info" section to the collector's album. For the ultimate team mode, your team needs four things: 1) statdium, 2) badge, 3) home kit, and 4) away kit. If those items are not available, then the ultimate team cannot play a game.

Any extra items from those categories can be added to the album, but those four are tied to the team.

esm85
01-29-2010, 05:36 PM
onemorechanc is right. As far as I know the only places you can add cards to your playbook is where you open your packs or in your trade pile.

Mtld
01-31-2010, 12:36 AM
You can add cards from many places. From the Trade Pile, after you buy it in the auction place, or even in your Ultimate Team options. To transfer a stadium/kit, you need to have one extra.

e.g., if you pick up a stadium in a pack, you can put it in the album, or you can swap it for your team and put your old stadium in the album instead.

So, when you start a new team, you can't put your stadium in the album until you get a new one. Same goes for kits and badges.