PDA

View Full Version : My (little) Review on the Demo.

Nozza XBA
01-29-2010, 01:14 PM
So I'm not the fanboy of BF but I do like the games. I tested the PC BF years ago when I was working at EA and I enjoyed that, so when BF:BC came out I was swift to pick it up. I didnt mind it and I found it quite fun. Overall it played well and was something different.

I then got BF:1943 and thats when I started to get pissed off with the game. I then realised the button layout was a little tacky. Changing weapons to equipment was sometimes confusing and the trying to melee was just useless. Tanks are a little pet hate of mine. I'm not fond of vehicles being used in games as it makes you constantly watch where youíre going and always having to dodge where you go. Overall though the game was good for a XBLA title and a change from anything else out there, but once I had the 200G I didnít play it again and it was deleted from my HDD.

So then I notice that BF:BC2 demo. So I kicked myself and thought I might as well DL this demo as its new and I wanted to see if I could get back into it. I joined a game and straight off the bat I hated it. I chose the Snipe class to start. I got thrown out of a plane and speeded my way to the ground and died. Nowhere did it tell me I had to parachute or what button to press to release it? After that I remembered it was the A button but from then on it did it auto, maybe a glitch? Again this brings me back to the controls as I had a few issues with 1943 and this getting out of vehicles fast before I died. I normally had a slight panic as you do and I would hold Y to get out and nothing would happen. Same goes for close combat again, I would press in the Thumbstick to melee and I would crouch. All this ended up with me dieing! This again is me trying to get used to these controls and get the CoD ones out of my mind for a split second!

So I set off and found a nice spot on the hill to snipe. Then the problems of 1943 came back to haunt me. 2 shots to kill someone with a sniper from the chest up, stupid! Following on from that my sniper wouldnt auto reload!? So I would hold LT to zoom, take a shot and nothing. At the start I thought it wasnt a bolt action so I didnt do anything. Next thing I know, I've lined a guys head up and I take a shot and it reloads? I was a little confused, I then also worked out that after a shot if you come out of the LT scope it then auto reloads. A bit strange. Again it may be a glitch or something that I'm going to have to get used to (which I'm not actually liking). Sniping wasnt working for me so I went back and forth between Assault/SMG classes. This is where it picked up for me!

I was getting kills left, right and centre and started to enjoy the game and it reminded me of the fun I had in the original and the past of 1943 was leaving my mind. The game picked up pace and both side got pretty heated and it was quite fun. I realised that sniping was a hit and miss game in BF for me, so I left it behind and got straight into the action. I even tried my pet hate and got in a tank. I did notice again though (like 1943) that the tanks do take a fair bit of damage. I put 2+ RPGs in one and it still had a fair bit of HP left. The Helicopter was a fun experience. I flew up, couldnt shoot the guns (I think now you have to swap seats?), jumped out before a tank killed me and forgot what the parachute was again and died. Another learning curve. I also played around with a remote control helicopter and had no clue what to do with it. The only controls the game showed me were how to ascend/descend. So I just flew that around aiming a red box at the ground and trying to fly into people.,waste of 5mins. Pressing the back button to spot people was a little frustrating at some point to. The fact your hand leave the main controls is a little daunting sometimes when in the heat of battle. I'd rather just aim over them for a second or two and have it spot them that way.

I enjoyed, like the first, blowing up walls (something BF brings well to a game) A squad of people spawning inside a building for then someone on our team to blow open a new front door and us lot lined up for the kill is quite enjoyable! The gametype itself was simple but got a little boring after a while. So hopefully this will pick up in other maps and other gametypes will take over and be more fast paced. But if I remember right BF:BC only had one gametype until some DLC came out, so I'm not holding my breath.

So, overall I though the Demo was fairly good but at times a little tedious. There's a few teething problems, from both game and my end. I still have this lined up for a rent as I'm yet to feel the urge to buy it. I feel the Single player will be the same. I will just be playing through that for the Achievements and not pay much attention to it (the first one was nothing special imo) I would mainly be buying this game for the MP but at the moment I just dont feel it even though I did have fun. At the moment I would give the MP a 6/10. Great fun but lack of gametypes (retail release), controls, tedious and no major change from the last.

I hope this helps spark a few comments and disagreements. =)

HarperBird
01-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Pre-fu*kin-dictable!!

Mate your a cod fanboy and you always will be! Its a demo so there bound to be problems that will be ironed out in time for the release of the game!!

I don't why you downloaded the demo cause I knew what your reaction to it will be and i was spot on cause you didn't like BF 1943 and you always moan about that game!

Maybe just maybe your not very good at the game and also all games have different button layouts that make the game unique and they shouldn't have to be generic and make every button layout the same as COD or Halo. It just takes a while to get use to it!

I really enjoy battlefield games so i will be getting this one for sure and I'm not really bothered if you get the game (which you will probably end up doing!) cause then I want have to deal with all your non-stop whining down the mic!

Nozza XBA
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Pre-fu*kin-dictable!!

Mate your a cod fanboy and you always will be! Its a demo so there bound to be problems that will be ironed out in time for the release of the game!!

I don't why you downloaded the demo cause I knew what your reaction to it will be and i was spot on cause you didn't like BF 1943 and you always moan about that game!

Maybe just maybe your not very good at the game and also all games have different button layouts that make the game unique and they shouldn't have to be generic and make every button layout the same as COD or Halo. It just takes a while to get use to it!

I really enjoy battlefield games so i will be getting this one for sure and I'm not really bothered if you get the game (which you will probably end up doing!) cause then I want have to deal with all your non-stop whining down the mic!

You love puttin loads of BS as post replies to me.. And I quote from your text earlier..

Replied! I've been waiting to say that stuff since yesterday lol.

Showing that all what you put is just to big yourself up and make me look stupid. Its just my opinion of the demo and what I thinkthe game will work out to be. Its to start a discussion about it and see what other people think and not to write a useless post about me.. Yeh I complain about 1943 and I mention that in the review. Im in no way a CoD fanboy.

Like CoD yes (Ow and so do you. Says the person who plays it more than me and is a higher level) and I went with the hype but do I play MW2 to the core.. NO. So that theory of yours goes out the window.

The problems I discuss in my post are not glitches. There mainly gamplay. Im sorry I want to go on but every paragraph I read in your post takes me back to my original post.. Obviously you didnt even want to read it and just wanted to post you rant.. example;

I don't why you downloaded the demo cause I knew what your reaction to it will be and i was spot on cause you didn't like BF 1943 and you always moan about that game! YOURS

So then I notice that BF:BC2 demo. So I kicked myself and thought I might as well DL this demo as its new and I wanted to see if I could get back into it. MY REPLY

So obviously you didnt read it and just wanted to post some utter shit, thus making you post invalid imo to this discussion!

HarperBird
01-29-2010, 02:31 PM
I was waiting for the disection of my post and i wasn't disappointed I could do the same but then its just gunna end up with you 'quoting' everything i say and it will just go full circle.

For the benefit of doubt I DID read your 'review' and I'm not trying to 'show-off' or 'big myself up' in any way by making you look silly/stupid (you can do that yourself) I don't really care what people think of me on this website like you do!

I don't see sense in your review, okay, there were problems but what do you expect that you can play the game right off the bat?? You also can't judge a game by its multiplayer! you played loads of battlefield before this and you knew what to expect and you could just have not downloaded it and save everyones time by not writing this review.

coullgfx
01-29-2010, 07:12 PM
I was waiting for the disection of my post and i wasn't disappointed I could do the same but then its just gunna end up with you 'quoting' everything i say and it will just go full circle.

For the benefit of doubt I DID read your 'review' and I'm not trying to 'show-off' or 'big myself up' in any way by making you look silly/stupid (you can do that yourself) I don't really care what people think of me on this website like you do!

I don't see sense in your review, okay, there were problems but what do you expect that you can play the game right off the bat?? You also can't judge a game by its multiplayer! you played loads of battlefield before this and you knew what to expect and you could just have not downloaded it and save everyones time by not writing this review.

1st off you sound like an arsehole.

And to nozza, i do agree with a few of your points, i am a big fan of cod games, and tbh i am getting a little bored of them, so lately im trying different games for a bit of banter, been playing 1st army of two, graw etc, but as with them and bf:bc2 the controls suck, no matter what game i play i want the cod controls, not just because i like the cod games, but bcos they are probably what most would class as the perfect fps control configuration.
Tanks in the game i think are good, i like trying to take them out.
Remote choppers are extremely fun if you can get your hands on one, too much camping around the little computer lol.
As for the real choppers, i cant fly them for shit, i got in one a few hours ago, and thought i was doing great, but it turns out someone pipped me to the drivers seat and i was a passenger lol.
The major problem which i have with this game and i hope its a glitch and not a feature, is the constant shaking (5-10 second intervals) I dont mind when a bomb goes off near me or im in a building, but sometimes i could be standing alone in a clear area and i start twitching and shaking like im having an in game fit.

On that note, i have preordered, but i will only spend £40 on this if i can persuade some of my friends to buy it.

Tailz
01-29-2010, 07:20 PM
Pre-fu*kin-dictable!!

this literally made me lol...

This Demo and game is average at best. The shooting and stuff is just kind of crappy to be honest. It's not smooth and everything just isnt in sync. When you shoot and kill an enemy you arent actually shooting at them jsut everywhere around them.

The Gadgets are cool and Helo's and stuff thats the only thing that saves this game from sucking

Purge
01-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Off-Topic: Harper, you totally got owned haha.

Yeah the demo is nothing special but the bugs will be fixed eventually. I'm sure this will be a great game, even if the multiplayer isn't amazing. Everyone apart from me is a Pre-fu*kin-dictable cod fanboy!!

A Satyr
01-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Surpirsingly it actually has that cinematic feel that the trailers had

It was fun, maybe just got lucky match

Jardinho
01-29-2010, 08:41 PM
Played the demo today and was extremely disappointed. Loved the original and 1943 but DICE are trying to take too much from COD and it doesn't make this game any better. The new controls were a little bit weird and the tanks are horrible. Parachute spawning is pointless. The map itself was pretty poor in my opinion and you can't snipe people off them anti tank guided missile things. WTF? Also, why the hell are there medpacks when theres health re gen??? Don't know if this is going to be a problem in the full game but it lagged. Are DICE not using their dedicated servers for the demo or something? Anyway, had this on preorder and i've now cancelled this. SO POOR

Absolutionz
01-29-2010, 08:54 PM
I think the demo is pretty damn good, and I'm looking forward to the full game. I don't think this game could ever replace CoD for me personally, no matter how hard they try, and no matter how many things they rip from it. Even still, the demo is pretty damn good.

McKaystyles
01-29-2010, 09:15 PM
oh man guys lets get past fan boy stuff and review the game..im downloading it now

RagingClue
01-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Why is everyone giving out to the guy for sharing his opionion? :confused:
I agree with you about the sniping i found that very strange...

I loved the scar and i loved the way your points get built up in front of your eyes! but i do miss the health bar tbh. I was also to believe that you could completly destroy buildings but didnt see any of that noise...

I will definetly bee picking this up for sure though cannot wait! :)

HarperBird
01-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Ok guys, the only reason i commented on this thread in the first place was because I know nozza in real life! i play loads of games with him and he always seems to get grumpy at the sightist thing (If he dies in CoD for instance), hence the replies. If you played with him pretty much everyday you would understand!!

But I guess that I am not allowed to have my own opinion on what he thinks?!

OT- I too had the non-stop in gamefit will sniping, which i would admit is annoying hopefully they will fix it! I am still get the game as I liked the SP of the BF:BC
so hopefully this will still be as good

KNIGHTOFSERA
01-30-2010, 01:06 AM
yeah its kinda meh for me right now, the videos on it looked pretty awesome.....demos dont do justice a lot of the time though...ill probably give t a rent to see if I like it

Takamura Bear
01-30-2010, 02:31 AM
I never played MP in the first Bad Company, so playing this it took me a while to get used to. The controls feel a little clunky in places but its not that much of a problem.

But, so far, I''m actually enjoying it quite a bit. I love it when the other team fires artillery at you when you parachute out the plane. :p

McGoogles
01-30-2010, 02:46 AM
I have been playing the first Bad Company and I finally downloaded the second one to give it a go and see how I like it and compare it. I laughed at the part where you parachute down into your base and the enemy team can snipe you. I also laughed at the mini-helicopter called the UAV which is fun to control but easy to get shot down. I also used the guided-missile launcher and I didn't like that you can't actually "control" it. I did actually like how they toned it down with the health. It's way easier to kill people now and it seems that bullets go a lot farther in this game (LMG). I was disappointed with the sniper rifle. As the OP mentioned, it's a hit or miss. Regarding that even if you shoot at an enemy once it either kills him, or doesn't.

I also thought the graphics seemed like a mix of Borderlands and Bad Company 1.

As far as the controls go, it seemed interesting. You can only stop sprinting if you pull back on the LS. While you're in a vehicle, LB is fire your missile (lame). They went old school on us and used RT and LT for accelerate/reverse. Left D-Pad and Right D-Pad are used to switch weapons/accessories. RB is knife. Why did they change it all of a sudden? It's not like Call of Duty changes their controls. ...

hibachiZX
01-30-2010, 04:28 AM
ive had no trouble sniping in this game, but if you've not played many BF games before, i can imagine it feels a little different at first. just make sure you account for the bullet drop (aim above their head the further the distance), and if they are running, shoot ahead well ahead of them, as the bullet will take a longer time to travel a large distance.

i really love this snowy map... kinda reminds me of the movie "behind enemy lines" for some reason.

antnie
01-30-2010, 04:55 AM
I am having a blast at sniping right now. It is the only class that I am actaully good at. I am not having too many problems with this game.
I have not had any lag, or problems with the controls.

McApree
01-30-2010, 04:58 AM
To every person complaining about the hit boxes or the supposedly bad hitboxes:

Aim for the head.
Snipers are not 100% accurate (see stats for the gun)
Gravity
Don't move.
Crouch.

I have not had a problem with sniping at all.

Mellizano
01-30-2010, 06:46 AM
You know I respect everyones opinions and reviews on the game but when people make these threads it's just asking for people to flame. I would just like to say that I enjoy almost all shooter games. I am not a "fanboy" towards any game. From playing this demo of Bad Company 2 I would have to say it is a pretty solid game. It needs a few things tweaked. First off I noticed that the tanks seem much more harder to eliminate in this game. The shotgun, 870 shotgun I believe seems to be weak. And the blinking red light from the bomb is way too bright. But DICE has about another week or two to tweak. I am really excited for this game and I am looking forward to playing the full version!

Spanish Assault
01-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Demo sucked donkey balls...I played for 10 minutes and then deleted the game from my hard drive.

Game looked cartoon-ish and guns felt under powered.

STEALTH LIKE
01-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Hi guys i loved BF Bad company an i was expecting really good graphics and a big jump up from BFBC 1 in the gameplay in the new BFBC 2 demo ...i know its just a demo but when i had the BFBC 1 Beta it was a big step up from the old BF this BFBC 2 seems the same as the old BFBC 1...nothing better in graphics or gameplay...does anyone else think this?? seems a waste of money to me if the games like the demo...:mad:

pined5551
01-30-2010, 06:36 PM
So I'm not the fanboy of BF

I then got BF:1943 and thats when I started to get pissed off with the game.

Tanks are a little pet hate of mine. I'm not fond of vehicles being used in games

So then I notice that BF:BC2 demo.

I joined a game and straight off the bat I hated it.

What is the point in trying to review a game that you can't be impartial about. If you dont like the game, dont play it. In all honesty i didnt read past where these comments were selected from (about 3rd paragraph), as there was no point, i wouldn't have been able to take anything you said seriously as you're a hater.

The game is fantastic, in the briefest possible way. I'll shall review it myself. ITS A CHAOTIC PARADISE OF FUN!!! PLAY THE DEMO, IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT! IF NOT DON'T! :)

I was also to believe that you could completly destroy buildings but didnt see any of that noise...

They do collapse, not all buildings though (i think), i saw one collapse and killed about 5 people that were inside. It was hilarious.

And also, alot of people seem to dislike the demo and think the game is average or even crap. I simply can't figure this one out... We are playing the same game right? I think its beyond amazing. Sure the controls are a tad wierd but after 3-4 games i had it down and was owning, and no matter what people say, if you know what you're doing the balance of power is equal. It doesn't matter how many tanks are shooting at you, there is always a way to take them out. Vehichles are not overpowered!

I was disappointed with the sniper rifle. As the OP mentioned, it's a hit or miss. Regarding that even if you shoot at an enemy once it either kills him, or doesn't.

I also thought the graphics seemed like a mix of Borderlands and Bad Company 1.

As far as the controls go, it seemed interesting. You can only stop sprinting if you pull back on the LS. While you're in a vehicle, LB is fire your missile (lame). They went old school on us and used RT and LT for accelerate/reverse. Left D-Pad and Right D-Pad are used to switch weapons/accessories. RB is knife. Why did they change it all of a sudden? It's not like Call of Duty changes their controls. ...

1) Headshots are a must, if it was a one hit kill, everyone would use a sniper. It stops one class being more powerful that the others. Something DICE have down to a 'T'

2) Borderlands graphics??

3)In the options you can switch the controls to BF1 settings if you preffer, i never played it so these are fine with me :)

Hi guys i loved BF Bad company

BFBC 2 seems the same as the old BFBC 1

You post is titled "It's shit." Based on what your post said i am confused. Do you love it or hate it, lol.

N-Forced
01-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Liked the demo; I definitely have alot more fun with this game then what I do with MW2. The controls got some getting used to and basically took me forever to figure out how to equip the damn grenade launcher. The only downside is the constant lag I seem to be getting now, when the demo first came out this wasn't a problem so here's hoping when the final release is here this isn't a problem either.

McGoogles
01-31-2010, 01:10 AM
2) Borderlands graphics??.

Yeah it kind of looks like it if you look at the way the players look. I guess the weapons and the clothing reminds me of Borderlands or something. I mean the vehicles and the environment looks nothing like Borderlands. Just the player model I guess.

About sniping.. I can shoot someone in the chest or the legs and it would only hurt them. Yet, if an enemy shoots me once with a sniper I fall to the ground without them getting a headshot.

HarperBird
01-31-2010, 03:02 AM
What is the point in trying to review a game that you can't be impartial about. If you dont like the game, dont play it. In all honesty i didnt read past where these comments were selected from (about 3rd paragraph), as there was no point, i wouldn't have been able to take anything you said seriously as you're a hater.

The game is fantastic, in the briefest possible way. I'll shall review it myself. ITS A CHAOTIC PARADISE OF FUN!!! PLAY THE DEMO, IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT! IF NOT DON'T! :)

Finally!!!! Someone who agrees with me!!:woop:

I would gladly read your review any day!! As (like you said) this one was written by someone who doesn't generally like BF in the first place, why write a review if your going to slate it off!!!

Sniping takes a while to get use too and once you get gd theres no stopping you!! I found this the case with BF 1943, as it took me a while to conquer it but once I got it down then I was unstoppable (sometimes lol)!!

ghostndshell
01-31-2010, 03:09 AM
Finally!!!! Someone who agrees with me!!:woop:

I would gladly read your review any day!! As (like you said) this one was written by someone who doesn't generally like BF in the first place, why write a review if your going to slate it off!!!

Sniping takes a while to get use too and once you get gd theres no stopping you!! I found this the case with BF 1943, as it took me a while to conquer it but once I got it down then I was unstoppable (sometimes lol)!!

Yeah i don't much care for battlefield either infact i didn't like this game the first two games i played but the more i played and the more i got used to how you have to play the more fun it was!!

I also noticed with the sniping you have to adjust for distance and the way somone is running this isn't cod!

elephantd
01-31-2010, 03:10 AM
I actually found BF: BC 1 funner( for lack of a better word). But then again this was just a demo, and the squad 4v4 will be fun. This game will keep be busy 4 all summer i hope!

sir_taugs
01-31-2010, 07:10 AM
:uzi::Bounce: I HATE JUMPERS!! URG!

sir_taugs
01-31-2010, 07:11 AM
:uzi::Bounce:I can't wait for this game to come out!!!:woop: I love CoD And BC. More towards BC cause its more realistic. I like big maps. All CoD is run and gun (and camp:mad:). No tactics really. And no vehicles, except kill streaks. The controls are a bit weird on BC but easy to get the hang of. I only play hardcore on CoD cause its more realistic. Skrew wasting half a clip on one guy. I can't wait to see what BC has to offer in hardcore. I love how things can actually be destroyed. Its awesome to take down a building and see the team get crushed. Hehe. All in all this game looks amazing. I can't wait! Anywho... I'll see ya on the front line!!!:p

APX
02-03-2010, 07:41 AM
If you are a CoD fan, BF:BC2 will not be your cup of tea, it's alot different in terms of gameplay and overall playstyle that involves TEAMWORK. I cannot stress that enough, I was in game where I was destroying people in a tank, I had some random guy who was not in my squad being the gunner, as soon as I needed to repair the tank (It shows the health on both the main tank shooter and the 50 cal Gunner seat) I backed up and jumped out, guess what? The random switches seats and drives off to fire a random shot and dies. I check out his profile, and what does it say? "MLG/Nuke Count [23]/ GB rank: xxxK/6th prestige" I suddenly went into NERD RAGE and just sighed.

CoD people do not know when to stop, ask for help and stay alive so we can continue to push forward and take a new base.
/end rant.

Now the demo is all in all great, with the right type of players, you can easily A) Stay in the spawn and spawn camp. B) Have enough tactics to destroy/Defend the crates.

The Guns are perfect/ a new mix for the BC vets since theres now recoil as well as bullet drop. (Wonder why your sniping and missed that so called "Headshot?" that's the reason, aim a little higher.)

The Vehicles are somewhat overpowered: Apache gunner is complete rape when you have the perfect flying/gunner combo. UAV's J-dam/Predator missle is great for tanking out tanks/crates. But the Blackhawk is somewhat horrible, you can't go that far if your playing against experienced players.

So like what happend on 1943, the CoD players will fail when it comes to clan battles as well as just normal gameplay. No 360 shots, no sniper only games, no random glitch to make a weapon stronger or make you run faster, just pure skill. :D

Chuppernicus
02-05-2010, 02:20 AM
Bad Company snipers are different. The maps are HUGE, thus like in real life the bullet drops. You think you hit the chest but its not a chest shot due to gravity. I know this has been gone over before but some gamers just dont listen.

Bottom line for me is I dont care one way or the other if someone likes the game or not. I'd rather play with gamers that do know the game and actually play against ones that know the game too, better challenge. Bad company isn't for everyone. I wont even waste my time trying to convince my own real life friends of its greatness, if they dont like it fine.

I am fine in clearing up errors or confusion due to little face-time with a new gametype (new to some, it's not COD, Gears or even 1943).

kingpalmer89
02-05-2010, 03:25 AM
Less a review more you just complaining about the control scheme... you cant judge a game solely on its controls, which is all you basically wrote about, when the only differences between this and CODs (clearly what you are comparing it too) are a couple of swaps such as the melee and then call it a review. Have you tried AvP yet? bet you'll love that...

Personally found this battlefield to be as brilliant as any of the others, what this series brings to the table that nothing else does is the sheer amount of chaos. Walls blow up next to you, vehicles explode, bullets fly everywhere. Spawning next to your squadmates or being revived in the middle of a hectic firefight keeps the action intense as more people keep up to the front lines and even though theres huge maps action is never lacking. If you didnt feel this at anytime then you just dont get battlefield and should just stick to COD simple as that.

Andreas_loel
02-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Game will be sweet no doubt, but it seems like everyone is expecting this to be the Cod killer of the year etc. I find it fucking pointless when someone mentions title 1 as the killer to title 2, Cod 4 was the Halo 3 killer did it kill halo? no it was just something different to play that also involved a decent multiplayer.

Will this be the MW2 killer? Not really its just something different to play for the moment (Until Halo reach kills them both ;) )

I was sold on this game after seeing the first trailer "DROP THAT MOTHERFUCKER" was well worth it and i already got the game preordered (traded in 2 games get it for less than 1$/£)
I got to rank 25 in BFBC1 and thought the game was alright sold it when all the lag arrived together with conquest mode though. SP back then was pretty retarded just spamming auto injector and being bored (finished the game 3 times just because achievement = boring)

I can agree that BF1943 was a goddamn shit game jesus christ i will never play that again, grinding out for the 100 games played was so goddamn tedious it took me over 1+ month just to do it ><

You got some valid points but the tip of the day is use your brain!
If you are already parachuting: DONT FUCKING PRESS ANYTHING
Sniping is indeed retarded body shots above stomach should kill, im one of those confused fucks that rather no scopes than try to aim because it works better ><

And i got to add about the graphics: WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT? Borderlands? cartoon-ish? Jesus christ time for a eye examination? Game looks sweet, and it doesnt feel celshaded nor do it give off the cartoonish wibe .

And carmona you are still fucking retarded and never prove me wrong with your fucking posts...