PDA

View Full Version : Stealth killing general in disguise

Dmbledore
01-30-2010, 02:59 PM
I need some help on this. I did the mission where you had to follow the general and kill the spy. I kill the spy with my silenced pistol and when after the general and stealth killed him and the achievement did not unlock.

Any tips?

thewyseone
01-30-2010, 04:01 PM
are you talking about trick or treat achievment?were you in disguise?

Mike Conno
02-01-2010, 04:06 PM
There are 2 achievements you can get on this mission:

- No Witnesses
You must complete the mission without raising an alarm (so don't start shooting people while there are germans around you);

and

- Master of Disguise
Complete a Story Mission with Disguise intact (again, as long as you don't get seen, nobody will raise an alarm).

- Trick or Treat
Kill a general wearing a german disguise (use the stealth aproach and kill him).
You cannot get this achievement by killing Kleib (see below).

Although Klieb is technically a General, his kill does not contribute (and is not required) to the free action Nazi General kill count. Another General in the same circumstances is the one burning books under the Arc du Triomphe.

Damocles148
02-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Same here I followed the general in disguise, stealth killed him, took the note, killed the spy. I got No Witnesses and Mater of Diguise, but no trick or treat.

Abe_sapien
02-07-2010, 11:55 AM
I've heard that this 'General' is buggy for some people with him handing out or not achievements with his kill. Don't worry too much as there's several other generals as freeplay targets to take out. I only got the Master of Disguise and No Witnesses achievements completing this mission, but a freeplay target later in the game landed me Trick or Treat.

Mike Conno
02-08-2010, 11:12 AM
I've altered my post. See above.