PDA

View Full Version : Reflex Injector Problem

ArmyDeltaLeader
01-31-2010, 06:44 AM
I am missing one reflex injector and I followed the video guide for both intel and injectors. When I go to mission select I have all items collected from every mission which counts not just intel collected but reflex too. Also epicenter which had "Items Collected 0/0" ended having a reflex injector in it (thanks to the guide).

A 2rue boofer
02-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Looks like you have a little glitch.

Fuzz83
03-14-2010, 03:43 PM
I am having the same problem. i have 12/13 injectors, but i have the oracle achievement(?). every mission says i have every item, epicenter says 0/0 but i have the reflex injector from the theater. Did you ever get the last one, and if so how? I watched the video guide and I dont ever remember the booster in climax being there.

XxHamRxX
05-18-2010, 12:27 AM
mine glitched too, but in a different way. i have all the items and only 1 reflex injector to go. in the mission select it says the only place where i am missing something in is on approach. so i go to where the reflex is on the level and it isnt there. i dont know what the hell to do about it cos i did one walkthough without where i picked up as much as i could find, then one with a walkthrough for all injectors and the items i missed. went through them all and got everything but im still missing 1