PDA

View Full Version : Metallica vs. Megadeth

Pages : 1 [2]

Aeope
07-09-2010, 01:49 AM
I started my metal listening with Metallica, so they're obviously my favorites. However, I'd put Countdown to Extinction over some of Metallica's albums. ;)

However, I DID enjoy St. Anger.

xSh4rpxSh0tx
07-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Megadeth for me, although I enjoy Metallica's first 4 albums (you know, thrash metal). Both bands lost it in the 90's/early 2000's though, although after Risk, Megadeth did kind of return to their roots, haha.

The more recent stuff is good too, but DM isn't the greatest. It is good though, and I enjoy listening to it. On the other hand, Endgame is amazing, reminds me of earlier stuff, and blows DM out of the water in my opinion.

And on the vocals, Mustaine and Hetfield, they both suit the music well. Mustaine's were more snarly and might have been kind of harsh, but it suited the music. They are easier to listen to now though. Hetfield's were great, and are still good.

80's: Mixture (all the albums were good, both bands)
90's: Megadeth (Can't beat RiP and CtE)
2000's: Megadeth

The Big Four tour would have been awesome to see. Watched some videos on youtube. Am I Evil? was awesome.

Old news but I'm happy that Ellefson is back in Megadeth :D. Also can't wait for GH6... 3 Megadeth songs? Yes please!

jarheadwayne
07-10-2010, 10:31 PM
I love both of those bands, at least their older stuff. Megadeth, though, does it for me. Always have. I've seen both in concert. Metallica twice and Megadeth 5 or 6, can't remember. Love em both!!!!

brokensaint82
07-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Master of Puppets vs Symphony of Destruction
For Whom the Bell Tolls vs Hangar 18
One vs Peace Sells

Its a hard choice but i gotta go with both, they have a rivalry with Dave not really seeing eye to eye with Lars and James, but hey its made for some damn good music.

vladimir_nightshade
07-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Metallica all the way! Saw them lay Master of Puppets in ints entirety at Download 2006. Twas the best night ever!

Opiate42
07-14-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm more of a Slayer fan. :D

LOL!! Yah same here.

evilhomer12345
07-14-2010, 04:28 PM
metallica all the way, there new cd death magnetic was so awesome

SteTainsh1989
07-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Megadeth are good but Metallica rules ! Saw them in Belfast in May and nothing better than thousands of people repeatedly shouting "DIE" during Creeping Death

FIVE FNGR DSCNT
07-16-2010, 01:23 AM
i feel like the only reason im voting for metallica is because ive heard so much more of their music

stabyourcat
07-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Metallica all the way! Saw them lay Master of Puppets in ints entirety at Download 2006. Twas the best night ever!

Jealous. Although I'm more of a Justice guy.

Anyways, Megadeth have two good albums. Metallica has four. Metallica, easy.

Dz06lt
07-16-2010, 01:32 AM
if i had to chose i would take metallica but thankfully you allowed for a neither

Bearded Bugs
07-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Metallica all the way! Saw them lay Master of Puppets in ints entirety at Download 2006. Twas the best night ever! I was there too; it was the best performance I've ever seen! Tool were amazing the night before, but Metallica owned the festival.

OldSkoolGamer
07-17-2010, 11:40 AM
I love them both, but I love Metallica more.
EDIT: To OP: So do I vote for Metallica or both?

Sidenote: When I go see Megadeth for the first time on March 22nd, I plan on wearing the Metallica shirt I got when I saw them last October. I hope to not get shanked while doing so.

You've either got a death wish or your crazy. There's no way I'd do that.

On topic, I like 'em both. I love every Metallica album except St. Anger. What the hell were they thinkin' when they made that POS.

I haven't heard every Megadeth album, but I love all the ones I've heard so far.

Burning Karma
07-17-2010, 04:35 PM
You've either got a death wish or your crazy. There's no way I'd do that.
I did it. No one even said anything except my dad who went with me. :(

The Brownie Bandit
07-17-2010, 04:42 PM
It's not who's better. It's which band sucks more. I guess I'll go with Metalica.

OldSkoolGamer
07-18-2010, 04:20 AM
I did it. No one even said anything except my dad who went with me. :(

Amazing. I wouldn't have expected that.

I can just imagine what your dad said to you. Lol

Dreadzone
07-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Megadeth all the way, but Metallica put on a better show. Both bands haven't released anything good for bloody ages.

NightmareBC666
07-18-2010, 07:51 AM
Personally I'm a huge Metallica fan, though I can appreciate what Mustaine does.

Burning Karma
07-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Amazing. I wouldn't have expected that.

I can just imagine what your dad said to you. Lol
Something along the lines of:
Him: "You wore a Metallica shirt? I know you have a Megadeth shirt."
Me: "I knew what I was doing. :p"

Megadeth all the way, but Metallica put on a better show. Both bands haven't released anything good for bloody ages.
Megadeth - The Systems Has Failed, United Abominations, Endgame
Metallica - Death Magnetic

T600p36
07-22-2010, 04:04 PM
If it was the 80's Metallica
But now its defiantly Megadeth

iPod Taste
07-25-2010, 01:07 AM
Some of Megadeth's songs are good, but I prefer the older Metallica songs, the newer ones kinda suck. :rock

Afro Ninja
07-26-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm going to meet Dave Mustaine!

Both are fantastic but Metallica has a much bigger fanbase. Fanbase means nothing.

Ha, I was thinking the same. Not so much girly as whiny/overdone growly. But I've heard similar things about James' voice. In my opinion, Dave's voice is rather badass especially on the Peace Sells album.

Oh and Megadeth is a lot more "thrashier" than Metallica is.

Honestly but, Dave was mad because Metallica never really gave him a second chance. Funny part was they kicked Dave for doing drugs even though they all did drugs. But some people really need to understand that was 20-25 years ago. He changed a lot. Him and Metallica are friends now and they probably even had a good laugh about it. Watch this:
YouTube- Lars Ulrich & James Hetfield talk about Dave Mustaine

Big four tour in Sonisphere 2010:
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2622/greatpic.jpg

From left to right: Kerry King (Slayer), Dave Mustaine (Megadeth), Scott Ian (Anthrax), James Hetfield (Metallica).

Dave is one of my most favorite musicians and I am going to meet him soon. He is a genius when it come to music! And to prove it to ya :P

YouTube- Dave Mustaine On Jeopardy Part I

He's a badass motherfucker!

YouTube- Megadeth - Devils Island (Rock in Rio, 1991)

He's so badass that they made a Duck Dodgers on him!

YouTube- Dave Mustaine on Duck Dodgers

Burning Karma
07-27-2010, 02:03 AM
In my opinion, Dave's voice is rather badass especially on the Peace Sells album.
What I said was not my opinion. I like he's voice. What I said was some of the negative things I've heard about his voice.

Afro Ninja
07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
What I said was not my opinion. I like he's voice. What I said was some of the negative things I've heard about his voice.
Ah, my apologies. But yeah, I've heard some of those negative comments about his voice as well. :)

Milimanci
07-28-2010, 04:34 AM
Meh...I don't like Metallica much and I've never heard Megadeth. So I choose neither. I prefer T.I.

Hurricanes550
07-29-2010, 05:34 AM
I love all of Megadeth's music. I only like Metallica's old stuff up to ....And Justice for All.

Afro Ninja
07-29-2010, 08:57 PM
I love all of Megadeth's music. I only like Metallica's old stuff up to ....And Justice for All.
When you say "up to", do you mean that you do like the album or do you mean that you don't like it? And I'm talking about ...And Justice For All.

JAW LV
07-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Metallica, Ride The Lightning probably my favorite of all time :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

THE WIZARD
07-29-2010, 09:09 PM
I like both but i like the snarling dave mustaine vocals of megadeth

muzykalscorpio
08-03-2010, 06:37 AM
Really love both bands, among my absolute top favorites - even their offshoot albums, like Load / Reload and Risk - but at the end of the day, I'll take Dave Mustaine to just about anything. My pick here, as well as among the "Big Four."

Raiden 00101
08-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Metallica blew my face off when I saw them in concert in Jan of 09. James Hetfield argued with the head of security because the concert was stretching past midnight when it was supposed to end at 11pm. They turned on the lights 2 try to get them out but they still played seek and destroy with all the lights on

XxFrAsZeRxX
08-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Metallica blew my face off when I saw them in concert in Jan of 09. James Hetfield argued with the head of security because the concert was stretching past midnight when it was supposed to end at 11pm. They turned on the lights 2 try to get them out but they still played seek and destroy with all the lights on

Damn, they played with the lights on at the end for us too, but no argument haha.

OutdatedKnight
08-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Metallica FTW

Big Stoz
08-04-2010, 12:29 PM
No contest Metallica by a country mile

Hurricanes550
08-08-2010, 05:58 AM
When you say "up to", do you mean that you do like the album or do you mean that you don't like it? And I'm talking about ...And Justice For All.

I meant everything made before and including that album I like...the rest not so much

lights n sounds
08-09-2010, 06:13 AM
it's all about kill 'em all - ... and justice for all

Afro Ninja
08-09-2010, 08:35 PM
I meant everything made before and including that album I like...the rest not so much Ah, alright.

amistoned
08-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Both, but check this out.Primus has a way with metallica covers.

YouTube- ‪Primus [Master of Puppets]‬‎

I think thats even heavier than the original, and ive seen Metallica play master of puppets live.

BTW he auditioned to be Metallica's bass player when Lance Burton died,and they turned him down...said he was too good...

McGoogles
08-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Metallica is amazing but I think that their older music was way better than their current music (Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice for All, etc..).

Megadeth is okay but Metallica eats them for breakfast. In my opinion, obviously.

Burning Karma
08-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Both, but check this out.Primus has a way with metallica covers.

YouTube- ‪Primus [Master of Puppets]‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9USb_OQza44)

I think thats even heavier than the original, and ive seen Metallica play master of puppets live.

BTW he auditioned to be Metallica's bass player when Cliff Burton died,and they turned him down...said he was too good...
Les Claypool is so awesome. But I don't think his style of playing would have really fit in with Metallica. He's.....funkier than them, I suppose.

amistoned
08-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Les Claypool is so awesome. But I don't think his style of playing would have really fit in with Metallica. He's.....funkier than them, I suppose.

yah since you said that maybe they said funky and not good,but either way if he would've gotten the gig he wouldn't have gone on to make all his other bands...but damn what a show they would've put on *imagines james hetfeild, les claypool, andf kirk hammet on stage jamming*

on a side note i auditioned for my sister's boyfriend's "metal band"(turned out to be "whiskey-rock") a few years ago and they said i was too funky for them, they are currently working their way up to being famous....if they make it ill be so pissed, guess il just have to start a jam band...

w1nn3r1
08-10-2010, 07:30 PM
BTW he auditioned to be Metallica's bass player when Lance Burton died,and they turned him down...said he was too good...

You mean Cliff Burton right?

amistoned
08-10-2010, 07:33 PM
You mean Cliff Burton right?

lol yah, who the hell is lance burton?!?!? lack of sleep catchin up with me i guess.

Machine Bun
09-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Dave Mustaine and Cliff Burton were the guts of Metallica, their influence was very evident once they were gone from the band.

That being said... today, Megadeth is better. 20+ years ago it was Metallica.

I agree with ya totally! Metallica's first album is amazing, the next two or three were pretty awesome too, but from the black album on its been solid suck. If everyone died in that bus crash metallica would still be worshipped and respected by metalheads across the world, not a joke like they are now.

One thing is like about megadeth is how stupid and cheesey some of their lyrics are.. "there is no recess and no rules in the school of life"??? somewhere along the line someone had to say "hey dave, that is fucking retarded, maybe you should change that line?" and he was like "No, its my song" Its like megadeth is more into the music for music and arts sake, where as metallica is more about commercial success.

plus metallica kicked me off napster, fuckers!

I saw megadeth and slayer about a week ago and it was a fucking amazing show! they might be playing near you with ANTHRAX soon so go see that shit if you can. Vic Rattlehead came out on stage during dawn patrol (they did the entire rust in peace album) and that was fucking awesome, poor mans Eddie or not it was killer.

lets put St. Anger and The System has Failed next to each other and see whos making better music these days!

PS Cryptic Writings i actually really like, all the songs are inspire like animosity, try playing it over and over around your friends and youll get into a fight. i played it once for a girlfriend of mine that was totally shitty and half way through the record she started crying and apologizing to me. but i just laughed... haha, bitch!

Burning Karma
09-12-2010, 02:22 AM
I agree with ya totally! Metallica's first album is amazing, the next two or three were pretty awesome too, but from the black album on its been solid suck. If everyone died in that bus crash metallica would still be worshipped and respected by metalheads across the world, not a joke like they are now.

One thing is like about megadeth is how stupid and cheesey some of their lyrics are.. "there is no recess and no rules in the school of life"??? somewhere along the line someone had to say "hey dave, that is fucking retarded, maybe you should change that line?" and he was like "No, its my song" Its like megadeth is more into the music for music and arts sake, where as metallica is more about commercial success.

plus metallica kicked me off napster, fuckers!

I saw megadeth and slayer about a week ago and it was a fucking amazing show! they might be playing near you with ANTHRAX soon so go see that shit if you can. Vic Rattlehead came out on stage during dawn patrol (they did the entire rust in peace album) and that was fucking awesome, poor mans Eddie or not it was killer.

lets put St. Anger and The System has Failed next to each other and see whos making better music these days!

PS Cryptic Writings i actually really like, all the songs are inspire like animosity, try playing it over and over around your friends and youll get into a fight. i played it once for a girlfriend of mine that was totally shitty and half way through the record she started crying and apologizing to me. but i just laughed... haha, bitch!
So many.....so, so many ridiculous things in this post.....

rvlution
09-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Definitely Metallica. I heard Sweating Bullets and was cringing at Mustaine's voice.

WilledStorm
09-12-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm more Lamb of God or KoRn.

but i cant choose between them since i listen them both regulary.

DarkAssassin13
09-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Metallica but id rather go for Slayer lol

Acrimonus
09-16-2010, 02:49 AM
Both as long as you only include the good albums. They're both awesome, it's all music.

Longhorns73
09-16-2010, 03:03 AM
I prefer the older Metallica, but Megadeth has a lot of great music as well. I really like Mustanes vocals. Metallicas "Ride The Lightning" album is one of my favorites of all time.

Acrimonus
09-16-2010, 03:22 AM
Definitely Metallica. I heard Sweating Bullets and was cringing at Mustaine's voice.

LOLWUT? Sweating Bullets is a very popular song haha. Fun to sing along. It's very raw, lots of underlying feeling in it.

Santaslave
09-16-2010, 07:17 AM
LOLWUT? Sweating Bullets is a very popular song haha. Fun to sing along. It's very raw, lots of underlying feeling in it.

Mustaine still sounds like assbutter in that song though. I like his voice in the more recent albums, but it's just a "no" for their early stuff.

Grampel
09-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Metallica hell yeah!

Zanmato88
09-17-2010, 12:35 AM

I love Sweating Bullets and Dread and the Fugitive Mind, and i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks its fun to sing along too :P

I went with Megadeth, but I still rate Metallica very highly :D

rvlution
09-17-2010, 02:18 AM

Idk, never really liked his voice. I own Peace Sells... but I only like a couple of the songs.

Apophis PL
09-18-2010, 09:06 AM
Metallica hell yeah!

I B1GJo3 I
09-26-2010, 02:36 AM
dont really listen to that kind of music but id say metallica

Santaslave
09-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Testament.

Harlunque
09-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Metallica!

Kill 'em all!
Ride the Lightning!
Master of Puppets!
..and justice for all!

Are just to damn good, sorry Dave (allthough Peace sells and Rust were also pretty decent ;))

Fuanda
09-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Metallica hell yeah

KyKy
10-06-2010, 02:22 AM
Metallica hands down, I don't mind Megadeth though.

Oloshadow
10-10-2010, 02:48 AM
I gotta go with both. They both have an awesome sound but if I had to pick a winner I'd go Megadeth just cause I've seen them in concert and it was one of the most awesome nights I ever had.

ParalyzedShadow
10-10-2010, 07:01 AM
There's A LOT more I like from Megadeth. But I like early Metallica and pretty much everything Megadeth.

ErikSchierboom
10-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Metallica for me. Megadeth has some awesome tracks, but Metallica has awesome albums :)

schoolyd
10-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Has to be Metallica. They know how to write songs of differing types (tempo, timing, that sort of thing). Megadeth only every seem to play one type of song that I have, they get quite boring after not to long

mr hedshots
10-17-2010, 05:05 AM
I personally really like both, but fucking Metallica is grossly overrated while Megadeth is grossly underrated.... Same thing with popularity, if Megadeth was more popular, a LOT more people would like them instead of Metallica.
That being said, Megadeth is a better band IMO.

tandrel
10-18-2010, 12:56 AM
Megadeth by a long shot.... Even though I have a burning hatred for Dave Mustaine.

Colin Conway
10-18-2010, 02:16 AM
Megadeth for me man. They've been one of my favorite bands for years. Might have given a different answer 20 years ago though. It's not the whole "metallica sold out" thing that tips it for me but the fact that they couldn't stick to their guns. Don't fix it if it ain't broken. Death magnetic was a step in the right direction but was too litlle too late.

Even though I have a burning hatred for Dave Mustaine.

Nail on the head lol. I wonder how many times he's thought of renaming the band Megadave.

What The Buck?
10-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Megadeth quite easily.

btw, this metallica vs megadeth war is retarded as fuck...both bands are/were awesome.

Sayam
10-18-2010, 12:23 PM
deth all the way twatallica are good don't get me wrong kill em all and ride awesome :D but deth just have better playing and songs :D

mr hedshots
10-22-2010, 03:30 AM
deth all the way twatallica are good don't get me wrong kill em all and ride awesome :D but deth just have better playing and songs :D
Translation: Megadeth all the way, Metallica is good, don't get me wrong. Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning were awesome, but Megadeth just has better playing and better songs.

Agreed.

Charismatic
11-06-2010, 04:43 AM
They're both amazing, and I think it's so good that Mustaine got kicked out of Metallica, if he hadn't been, Megadeth wouldn't be a round.... what a tragedy to even think of. Both GREAT bands.

Poida
11-06-2010, 11:10 AM
I like both but now starting to like Megadeth a bit more.

Thraxus13
11-11-2010, 04:24 AM
Honestly, megadeth. Most of the fan base for metallica annoys me, and metallica sold out a long, long time ago also. megadeth actually plays, not just fast. Also, metallica doesnt even write their own stuff, the only album they wrote was st. anger, and everyone knows how that turned out...

Burning Karma
11-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Honestly, megadeth. Most of the fan base for metallica annoys me, and metallica sold out a long, long time ago also. megadeth actually plays, not just fast. Also, metallica doesnt even write their own stuff, the only album they wrote was st. anger, and everyone knows how that turned out...
What? No, seriously. What?

Qwaffles
12-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Metallica. Although I would much rather listen to Linkin Park.

tedow
12-04-2010, 04:48 AM
I voted for Metallica, but only because their lead singer has a better voice.

Worhammer
12-04-2010, 06:19 AM
I have always and will always love Metallica forever. Yes, I am a fanboi, I will admit it. I do have to say, although And Justice for All is my favorite album, I much prefer the post-black album voice (after he blew out his voice box and lost the 70s little kid whiny voice...)

Also, I do love megadeth as well. Sweating Bullets is a great song, but Metallica has a larger quantity of likeable songs. Megadeth's songs are mostly hit or miss, whereas mMetallica has a constant sound to them that Megadeth never seemed to get (maybe it's because they're changing band members every other album?....)

OnwardRawEdge
06-14-2012, 06:01 PM
srry but Metallica is just too good. too good.

polyamorous99
06-15-2012, 03:10 PM
I like both bands. I know they are similar, but to me they are completely different bands.

Spade.
06-16-2012, 05:30 PM
I have always and will always love Metallica forever. Yes, I am a fanboi, I will admit it. I do have to say, although And Justice for All is my favorite album, I much prefer the post-black album voice (after he blew out his voice box and lost the 70s little kid whiny voice...)

Also, I do love megadeth as well. Sweating Bullets is a great song, but Metallica has a larger quantity of likeable songs. Megadeth's songs are mostly hit or miss, whereas mMetallica has a constant sound to them that Megadeth never seemed to get (maybe it's because they're changing band members every other album?....)

I think you have summed up everything I wanted to say. Except I prefer pre-black voice over post. Well done.

Anyway, I have to say that they're equal, except I give Metallica the slight upper hand here. They made me a metal head, and that's all that's above Megadeth.

ChickinOnaChain
06-16-2012, 05:35 PM
I like more Metallica than the one song Megadeath did that I like.

x SL4YER x
06-16-2012, 07:24 PM
MEGADETH all the way ive been a fan from 1986 . i do like the early stuff that metallica did all so .

Koushiro
06-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Earlier Metallica stuff is good, Megadeth has many good songs that I listen to on my phone as well. Can't really choose between the two, I like a lot of stuff from both of them, so it's a tie :P

|oneyedNewb|
06-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Metallica for me... however, Never really gave Megadeath that good of a listen... But both really have been pretty big musical influences to alot of bands.

MrSpanner
06-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Metallica, hands down. For me, Megadeth is a big steaming pile of meh......

Mutalus
06-22-2012, 04:57 PM
I like both. Megadeth has some awesome songs, but often they don't have a whole album of them. They are too inconsistent. Metallica's early works were all solid albums on which i liked every song. Recent albums i prefer Megadeth because Metallica has gone too far from its roots.

Teal
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Metallica.

Smoochy
07-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Never cared for Megadeth. I'm not a massive Metallica fan either, but I like a few of their songs.

|oneyedNewb|
07-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Metallica, hands down. For me, Megadeth is a big steaming pile of meh......

Better than shit spose.

VicRattlehead
07-04-2012, 11:48 PM
I like both but, ehr.. I think my name and my avatar can speak for me :woop:

KFZ Scrubs
07-07-2012, 02:01 AM
NEITHER!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51UUQegiZKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Gorilla Stomper
07-08-2012, 02:44 AM
I have a question.

Why do people hate St. Anger so much?

Spade.
07-08-2012, 05:29 AM
I have a question.

Why do people hate St. Anger so much?
No guitar solos and the snare was turned off. It has some good songs like Frantic but for the most part it could use some improvements. I still prefer this over Load though.

Gorilla Stomper
07-08-2012, 04:28 PM
No guitar solos and the snare was turned off. It has some good songs like Frantic but for the most part it could use some improvements. I still prefer this over Load though.

Is that it?

I kind of liked how there was no solos. Generally speaking I tend to get bored of Hammett's overused traditional solos, so hearing something that was just 100% groove rhythms was rather refreshing.

Lars should have left the snare as it was. I know they were going for an unproduced, untweaked sound, which I like very much, but turning the snare off was just too much.

Lunge
07-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Megadeth! I just canīt get into Metallica, I donīt know why. I like even Mustaineīs voice more than Hetfields :D

xbear352x
07-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Metallica all the way. Even though James Hetfield tries to say he is straight edge...

Skorpion XBA
07-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I like the older stuff from Metallica...never really got into Megadeth

Carrion
07-24-2012, 10:31 AM
I love Metallica's first four albums as a guitarist but as a bassist I love Megadeth and how they didn't just bury Ellefson, Lomenzo, MacDonough and Sloas in the mix of their albums.

Justice will always be my favorite Metallica album. And Rust in Peace is one of my top ten metal albums.

Rygal
07-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Metallica, no doubt.