PDA

View Full Version : online problems?

KilluhKam
03-08-2007, 09:16 PM
has anyone had trouble online with this game? me and a friend tryed to boost for the achievements, but every time i would win the game froze...it diddnt freeze or lag until my friend ran outta health...we both had to restart our conosoles...we tryed it 3 times and all 3 times it froze as soon as i defeated him...has anyone else had this kinda problems?

colburn
03-09-2007, 04:02 AM
cant say ive had this problem that bad its happen once to me but none no more that far but i feel for you on that its h appen to me when we tried to rematch

KilluhKam
03-09-2007, 06:19 AM
it seems to only of happened those 3 times, i was able to boost today for most of the online achievements (only ones i need now are 100 and 200 wins)

Ghost0222
03-10-2007, 04:33 PM
mine doesnt work aswell i got a new copy and it does the same shit it freezes when the match is over. Its probably the 360 i already sent 2 back and they gave me a replacement i think this will be my 3rd time i get a new one unless theres a way to fix it

Worm99
03-10-2007, 04:39 PM
OR maybe it's the wonderful servers at EA remember NFS:Carbon it's first week or NCAA Live or any EA game for a matter of fact.

Ghost0222
03-10-2007, 10:23 PM
OR maybe it's the wonderful servers at EA remember NFS:Carbon it's first week or NCAA Live or any EA game for a matter of fact.

ya thats what im thinking happened in nfs mw alot

DemDollaz
03-14-2007, 01:35 AM
:eek: I got an online question so im fighting a guy thats got a streak of 50. It was a close fight but right before this guy was about to get beat he pauses the game. Boom what pops up "lost connection stats were not recorded" what the hell. Man I was so upset felt like that was a battle I earned, guess it would be wrong to ask if anyone knows this secret. So anyone had this happen?:eek:

Demon Ninja
03-14-2007, 03:02 AM
EA has never been able to have a perfect lauch with the online play for their games. #$$#^ the EA servers.

Segnius
03-14-2007, 04:40 AM
:eek: I got an online question so im fighting a guy thats got a streak of 50. It was a close fight but right before this guy was about to get beat he pauses the game. Boom what pops up "lost connection stats were not recorded" what the hell. Man I was so upset felt like that was a battle I earned, guess it would be wrong to ask if anyone knows this secret. So anyone had this happen?:eek:

Probably just disconnects the xbox from the internet or turns it off. Unless they were actually stupid enough to have it not record the stats when somebody quits. I wouldn't do it though, mainly because that just ruins the point of online play, and you would also probably get bad feedback from everybody that you did it to.

DemDollaz
03-15-2007, 01:56 AM
Yeah i think i figured out whats going on with the lost connection crap. Its really shady wut people go through to get on a leaderboard. "Huh hey guys im ranked #1 in Icon from avoiding good players and disconnecting so I cant lose Ha". Oh well I guess, let the gaming continue.