PDA

View Full Version : Waist of Time

The Terminator
02-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Ok so I wanted to let u know that this game is not worth the time. I wanted to through my controler out the window along with the game the goalie makes random saves on u and lets shitters go in. I did get all 11 cheves because of all the time I put in but would I do it again? My answer is no. Dont waist your time trust me that win 300 games was a real pain in the @ss... I opened up an account so I can tell u this.. Thanks for reading and if u are going for the 1000 i wish u ,your controler and the fifa 07 game disk the best of luck.......

TheIrishBeast
04-15-2010, 03:55 PM
I picked this up for 1 and was thinking since I am a Pro Evo master and have invested at least 200 hours each in 5 PES games, this would be easy and quicker.

And it is, but its long and frustrating as anything on Xbox. Im currently doing the 50 MOTM awards for a striker, and everytime it goes to a defender! even if my strikers get 9 goals, 3 assists etc!

Overall, Its advised to just stay away! Its a bad game, with very little modes, doing quickplay over and over for 300 wins is not as fun as it sounds!

MightyD88
07-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Tonight on TV: When homonyms attack! (Waste/Waist)

elninotorres08
08-29-2010, 04:14 PM
I dont see your problem, i am having much more fun on this than any other fifa i have played :p it is fun online

wildlatics09
09-26-2010, 01:04 AM
I dont see your problem, i am having much more fun on this than any other fifa i have played :p it is fun online

it is a major pain i can only bear it by concentrating on my achievements

beer is gud
01-02-2011, 04:35 AM
Its not that bad. I'm only at 150 ish admittedly, but I'll play like 25 matches, get bored then come back to it in a few months time and do another 25.

I've done that with both this and PES 6 and I've nearly finished PES completely and this isn't that far away, but its not exactly close either. By the end of 2012, I will have finished this game.