PDA

View Full Version : Photon Arts

Walcherina
03-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I've bought a few photon discs from the weapon shop, and then I selected them and "learned" them, but I can't figure out how to use them. Because with my weapons I can't hit "y" to use a special attack. Any help would be appreciated.

Zef
03-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Okay, you have bought your photon art, gone to the menu and learnt the attack.

Now go to the menu and then the inventory. Highlight one of your weapons and select 'link photon art', you will then get a list of the photon arts you currently have that can be equipped.

Pick an appropriate art and then you are good to go. Note that you can only use certain photon arts with certain weapons, so dagger ones do not work with guns etc.

Walcherina
03-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Aha! Thanks for the quick reply!

Ho5tiLe D
08-03-2007, 08:03 PM
just remember when you buy a new weapon to link that art to the new weapon

SRH KRONIC
08-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Yea this game took me forever to figure out all the little ditails but now i get most things, if you need help on nething msg me

HoodMod
08-12-2007, 10:57 PM
I didn't figure out the photon arts until the last level, and even though I still managed to get my arts up to around level 13, I was really disappointed.

I ended up spending an extra five or so hours in hell then if I had started out with photon arts.

o0EVIL0o x360a
08-14-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't know how or why you would play this game without Photon Arts. It is unplayable like that. lol Too friggin hard. Chapter 12 is tough even with level 24 photon Arts like I had. They just do so much damage to you.