PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god!! Wtf!

TheLegendOf1977
02-01-2010, 06:40 PM
At first i was glad they removed the team damage from BF:BC2, no more moron's team killing to get in the chopper/artillery or whatever. But what happened this afternoon made me wish they hadn't... Don't know what this F'rs problem was but he was shooting his rockets at the objective, so you think whats wrong with that? Well, WE WERE DEFENDING! Turns out you cant damage your own team, but you CAN damage the objective! WTF! Me and my team could do nothing but watch this a hole destroy objective after objective!

Chuppernicus
02-02-2010, 02:08 AM
At first i was glad they removed the team damage from BF:BC2, no more moron's team killing to get in the chopper/artillery or whatever. But what happened this afternoon made me wish they hadn't... Don't know what this F'rs problem was but he was shooting his rockets at the objective, so you think whats wrong with that? Well, WE WERE DEFENDING! Turns out you cant damage your own team, but you CAN damage the objective! WTF! Me and my team could do nothing but watch this a hole destroy objective after objective!

That is an old BC1 trick. Guy doesnt get on the same team as his buddy so he takes a few dozen C4's to the crates so maybe he can join his pals when the sides switch.
My buddy knocked down the building at the first set of crates, to try and open up the room a bit and we lost that one in the demo. Not sure why they left that in there when there is no team killing. Cant even kill the fool trying to kill our crates. Doesn't happen often, idiots are everywhere. I feel sorry for them really/ Maybe they just need a hug.

elephantd
02-02-2010, 04:47 AM
-_-*sigh*

Weaksause.

Soulflyy
02-02-2010, 04:42 PM
lol it's quite funny doing it when your stoned or drunk haha

but people mainly do it on the demo because there messing about or are noobs who are probs won't even be getting the game just passing time

i've lost count how many demo's i've played online & messed about

mejimmeh45
02-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Mybe he's just a douch.

psitaylor
02-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Definitily something that should be fixed, maybe you should consider taking this to the Battlefield or DICE forums (never been there sry) as this is just plain stupid.

guillermo316
02-05-2010, 12:49 PM
wow had to be DIce, they need to lear fro inifinity ward

Runic Aries
02-05-2010, 08:04 PM
wow had to be DIce, they need to lear fro inifinity ward

I hope your trolling because Infinity Ward and MW2 has some of the most broken multiplayer on the console.

Also: funny story about friendly fire, I wound up destroying our crate and killing 4 teammates with Destruction 2.0 after I tried to give myself a better view of sniping people arming the crate....

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR :(

Soulflyy
02-05-2010, 08:37 PM
I hope your trolling because Infinity Ward and MW2 has some of the most broken multiplayer on the console.

Also: funny story about friendly fire, I wound up destroying our crate and killing 4 teammates with Destruction 2.0 after I tried to give myself a better view of sniping people arming the crate....

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR :(

rofl that must of been intresting :P

DOOKH8R
02-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Counterstrike was the best team killing game ever

Shelton
02-06-2010, 06:02 AM
This has to stay. The reason it is in the game is so that you cannot just set C4 all around the crates/lob grenades/shoot tank shells at the crate thus making it near impossible for the enemy to arm them. I would have been ok with them keeping friendly fire tbh, but I can understand why they got rid of it.

ListlessDonkey
02-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Friendly Fire on your own crates does make sense, otherwise I could camp the room from miles away and use C4 to do all the work.

The way it works now is if I use too much heavy explosives around the objective I am at risk of destroying the building and that would result in the loss of a crate. Grenades are pretty weak though so you can get away with chucking those inside the room.