PDA

View Full Version : Cant play multiplayer online

Bludy ASSASSIN
03-08-2007, 11:46 PM
so i just got the update and was ready to rank up i hit the search button and i select a match it says joining match o watever it usually says and i notice that its taking longer than usual than after about 15-20 seconds it says match isnt available so i refresh it and pick another does the same thing so i do it aain then nothing comes up and says that operation took to long so it has been canceled so i go to the dashboard and take out the game then i noticed that im not logged online any more and i found out that every time i try playing R6 i have to turn off my modem and then turn it back on so i can log back online. can somebody help me?!!http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

Hottub Cowboy
03-09-2007, 10:24 AM
It seems like many of the Player match achievements are no longer working in Player. Its impossible to find ranked matches hosted on my second console. This suks.

Fonkey Monkey
03-10-2007, 02:53 AM
wow if thats true then good thing me and you knocked out a few of these achievements eh bluddy ;)

Bludy ASSASSIN
03-11-2007, 03:11 AM
wow if thats true then good thing me and you knocked out a few of these achievements eh bluddy ;)
yeah but since i have been playing graw2 and it updated i can play know what up with that?