PDA

View Full Version : I'm not new, but never made an intro!

StephenJ360
02-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Hey guys & gals, I just realized I never made an intro post, so I figured I would!

First off, my name's Stephen (Gamertag: Darth Drizsle). I've been on this website for around a year I'd say, but the first half I never actually had an account.

Interests: Video games :eek:, comics, sci-fi/fantasy/mystery novels, and weightlifting

Dislikes: MW2 boosters, about half the mods on this website, and fat rednecks

About me: I'm a recent high school graduate who is currently unemployed, because my last boss was an 80 year old paranoid schizophrenic who fired me because I was moonlighting with the C.I.A. I was a competitive weightlifter in high school and recently finished 2nd place in the state of Florida (which I am very proud of), and missed 1st place by only a 5 lb. lift difference. I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend, Jillian, for 4 years this upcoming March, and am trying to save up enough money to pay my way through college!

If any of myself tickles your fancy, please, send me a friend request, I only have a few on this website and am always looking for more people to play 360 with, so hit me up!

Jimbob131190
02-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the members profile section, no point saying welcome to the forums you've been here for a while haha, I too hate the MW2 boosters/glitchers That care package glitch needs to be fixed ASAP!!