PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna jump out the window(directionals only achievement)

Treflipin
03-09-2007, 01:44 AM
:rant: Is there ne1 out there who can give me some advice on the directionals only achievement... at first i thought the reversal only woulda been way harder i did that after a few trys but this.... im surprised i still have hair on my head... i swear to god ive done it at least 3 times some1 please tell me its glitched so i can move on with my life!!!

DemDollaz
03-10-2007, 10:06 AM
How did u get your reversal only achievement having a hard time seeing this to be easy wuts the scoop.

Treflipin
03-10-2007, 06:03 PM
i was using street kwon doe.. even though there is a better style for reversals, on the roof against sean paul i just learned his patterns and in about 4-5 rounds he was done do ur reversals throw them into a hazard if u can if not do takedowns

DFILL450
03-17-2007, 04:44 AM
dude this is really pissin me off too...ive done it twice probably out of 50 times and the achievement hasent unlocked either of those times

DemDollaz
03-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Hey got the big tip on the directional achievement "So I'm fighting at the club I was using my label character with ghetto blaster tech, fighting against Young Jezzy I noticed that the lights dropped from the ceiling and seen that Jezzy would some wut set himself up near where it was falling so I started circling around him evading his moves and switching directions to circle back the opposite direction all while keeping him pretty stationary to where the light was falling before i knew it I had full health and he had none I'm gonna leave it up to you to knock him on his ass so that you can claim your achievement.

DemDollaz
03-19-2007, 01:20 AM
dude this is really pissin me off too...ive done it twice probably out of 50 times and the achievement hasent unlocked either of those times

Hey use a good counter character fight Sean Paul kicks are easy to see whether they are high or low stage must have lot of hazards(Gas Station) is good then just keep playing till you got his pattern down then reverse and throwem into the wash brush or gas pump.:p

End all Be all
03-19-2007, 12:40 PM
are you maybe blocking or taunting or using any other attack what so ever by accident

ac2565
03-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Hey got the big tip on the directional achievement "So I'm fighting at the club I was using my label character with ghetto blaster tech, fighting against Young Jezzy I noticed that the lights dropped from the ceiling and seen that Jezzy would some wut set himself up near where it was falling so I started circling around him evading his moves and switching directions to circle back the opposite direction all while keeping him pretty stationary to where the light was falling before i knew it I had full health and he had none I'm gonna leave it up to you to knock him on his ass so that you can claim your achievement.
Sorry but I don't follow.
The way I got it was because I knew when the big beats were coming and I would knock the opponent into them. Same thing for reversals except I threw them out the window.

Jackass
03-20-2007, 07:05 AM
Ive done this twice, im clueless!! At the end of the match, it only sayed that ive done 50 dir hits. And 2 be sure the second time i only used my two tumbs on the sticks so I couldnt hit anything by accident or whatever. Sometimes it seems like ur char is blocking, but it isnt, tried that in practise and all i saw were dir hits, so i dunno whats up with this. The first couple of games are extremely easy 2 do this in hard

Gunstar Chaos
03-20-2007, 01:14 PM
I don't know exactly what you mean but if I'm reading right you can't throw the guy out of the window. Basically all you have to do is time the bass right with the song and throw them out during it. Otherwise they are just going to bump up against the glass back in the room.

ac2565
03-20-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't know exactly what you mean but if I'm reading right you can't throw the guy out of the window. Basically all you have to do is time the bass right with the song and throw them out during it. Otherwise they are just going to bump up against the glass back in the room.

What he is saying is that I wants to throw himself out the window (kill himself) because he has so much trouble getting the directionals only achievement.

Kensei_T
04-19-2007, 02:46 PM
i was using street kwon doe.. even though there is a better style for reversals, on the roof against sean paul i just learned his patterns and in about 4-5 rounds he was done do ur reversals throw them into a hazard if u can if not do takedowns

Thanks for that i done it in one go even though i done Car wash thing because it comes out often.

For Directional i just followed the guide thats on the site, worked well for me kick them into the fire at the pent house

NF REBELS
04-20-2007, 03:13 AM
Go to the Penthouse switch to your song and your kick will be much stronger and he will fly out the window.

ac2565
04-20-2007, 03:21 AM
You can't switch the song in beatings with bass mode. You cant even scratch.

NF REBELS
04-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Oh yea I forgot my brother did this one for me I dont remember what he did tho.

Shaaady Souljah
04-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Oh yea I forgot my brother did this one for me I dont remember what he did tho.

Don't let your brother use your account for getting achievements... Get em yourself. :eek:

Penthouse definitely works best. There is a fireplace and window to use.