PDA

View Full Version : Final push!! Just 9 more cards needed!!!

FatmanDude
02-02-2010, 10:35 PM
I apologise for the new thread and posting in the main one but I'm desperate to get this finished and want as many people as possible to see this!

I just need these 9 cards to finally complete the album! I’ve played the game most days since its release and somehow never managed to finish it. I think it’s because I only recently actively looked to catalogue what I needed to get in great detail, in the last 6-12 months. Since then I’ve gathered nearly all the cards and with hours left on the server’s life I really really want to get this done!

Ok so the first lot of bracketed names are the cards I have, and the second lot are ones I need as they appear in the album. I know I DO NOT NEED ANY GOALKEEPERS. And just 1 (1!!) kit and 2 balls, somehow one isn’t a gold one lol.

I’ve racked up tens of thousands of credits so can pay well for any cards you can offer me, thanks in advance for any help guys. If you can help please send me a message over Live, my GamerTag is FatmanDude.

England:
Everton Away Kit – I don’t think I’ve ever seen this kit online!!

Spain:
4 Real Zaragoza Players (Sánchez Dominguez, Jiménez Jiménez, Ewerthon de Souza, Aimar, D’Alessandro, Milito, Fernandez Gonzalez) (Pique Bernabeu, Garcia Garcia, Celades Lopez, Garcia De La Fuente, Milito, Cuartero Laforga, Movilla Cubero, Gonzalez Marcos, Aranzabal Alkorta, Diogo, Zapater, Arjol)

2 Real Sociedad Players (Skoubo, Garitano Aguirre, Kovacevic, Mora Nieto, Garrido Behobide, Riesgo Unamuno, Alonso Olano, Uranga Luluga, Araburu Eizagirre) (Lopez Rekarte, Prieto Argarate, Aranburu Eizagirre, Garcia Leon, Labaka Zuariarrain, Rivas Guiterrez, Novo Ramirez)

2 Balls – Adidas MB Training (Blue/White), Finale Athens

I have also managed to clear out my trade pile through selling except for these 3 cards which are online now and may have already gone:
Palop (Sevilla FC)
Carini (Inter Milan)
Carrasso (Marseille)

lord e66ex
02-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Quick Question: I thought these servers were meant to be closing down yesterday ?, is the trading still working or have I got the wrong dates ?

PS - I will look out for those cards for you.

onemorechanc
02-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Quick Question: I thought these servers were meant to be closing down yesterday ?, is the trading still working or have I got the wrong dates ?

PS - I will look out for those cards for you.

Yeah, they shut them down last night at 8pm EST. I was online about to do some trades when I lost the connection to the EA servers ... and it never came back.

lord e66ex
02-03-2010, 01:35 PM
great :(

Would have been nice if the trading feature remained. not that many traded lol.

onemorechanc
02-03-2010, 02:12 PM
I was hoping the same thing, but no go.

I have been using the spreadsheet from this forum for keeping track of my cards, and after everything was shut down I checked the totals ... I have 666 cards. Kind of funny that it stopped on that number!