PDA

View Full Version : Accessing New Characters from DLC

KrazyKFVMC06
02-03-2010, 05:05 AM
How do you access new characters from DLC?

1) Are they only available if you start a new game?
2) Are they only available in Expert?

I keep seeing posts about using new characters to get platinum medals but when i loaded up my game, I'm not seeing any other characters except for the original ones. If someone could please help that would be great. Thanks.

kaleido42
02-03-2010, 02:16 PM
They only appear on certain missions. I'm sure that you may have noticed that not all of the (original) characters appear for every mission. The dlc characters fill in some of those gaps in the character selection screen. Try looking in that deep ****** (sorry, been a while, can't remember name) where you play above the ocean and can only use an aerial character to see if any one is available. Other than that, I have no idea what the problem could be. To answer your two questions, no to both.

KrazyKFVMC06
02-03-2010, 06:19 PM
See i checked all missions and no new characters. I realized this morning i will start a new game with one of my other profiles and see what happens and then report my findings.

KrazyKFVMC06
02-04-2010, 02:41 AM
So apparently i missed the message yesterday that my dlc is corrupted and I am out of town till tomorrow night. So unfortunately i will have no findings till then.

Ultrapro
03-01-2010, 11:39 AM
from my experience with the DLC, if it downloaded and worked correctly you should have seen them by now. I downloaded it after having begun an Autobot campaign and, using that same campaign, I can access G1 Optimus, Aerial Bot, and various different skins for Bumblebee and others etc.

Does anyone have an accurate list of all available characters + additional Skins? I'd appreciate if someone could post it or post a link if it has been specified already. Also some info about where you can play them would be great too. For instance:

Name playable in
G1 Optimus Autobot Campaign, Multiplayer (?)
etc etc

Pro