Upcoming List on the Home Page

J Lo

I think you guys need to update this (not to sound like an asshole or anything.) I mean we still have games like Crackdown and Fuzion Frenzy 2 on the Upcoming List and you need to get some new upcoming games like Guitar Hero 2 and stuff...Yeah just thought I'd point this out.

EDIT

Oh, and I also noticed that the staff hasn't been updated in a while either. Like it still says that Maka is a Maximum Club Director and Pandora isn't. (Still not trying to sound like an asshole here, just trying to make this awesome site the best it can possibly be.) :)

I think you guys need to update this (not to sound like an asshole or anything.) I mean we still have games like Crackdown and Fuzion Frenzy 2 on the Upcoming List and you need to get some new upcoming games like Guitar Hero 2 and stuff...Yeah just thought I'd point this out.

EDIT

Oh, and I also noticed that the staff hasn't been updated in a while either. Like it still says that Maka is a Maximum Club Director and Pandora isn't. (Still not trying to sound like an asshole here, just trying to make this awesome site the best it can possibly be.) :)

There already is a thread on this like 5 threads below.

the link is below if you can't find it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19626