PDA

View Full Version : veteran/elite hunter achievements...

richie0331
03-09-2007, 05:32 AM
I read somewhere that the latest patch fixed these achievements? Instead of beating them on Single player like you used to be able to do, it now must be done through split-screen liek it was originally meant to be done on...is there any truth to this? or can you still beat it on single player and get the achievements? thx

Fonkey Monkey
03-09-2007, 05:38 AM
i would love to know this too, cuz ive beaten 2 of them and i dont want to the other 8 if i wont get the achievement....

Chadly1179
03-12-2007, 07:23 PM
The official patch notes (here (http://rainbowsixgame.us.ubi.com/)) don't mention anything about these achievements, but I'd still like to know what's up from someone firsthand.

Either way, Ubi should just fix the achievement text or the game, to at least make them match.

magictroll
03-12-2007, 07:25 PM
True, fixing the text is fine. Are they able to do that though? I mean dead rising has had a typo in one achievement since launch...

Orion Assante
03-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Not that this answers the original question, but Ubi's explanation for the problem with the achievement has always been that it's description is incorrect. In other words the achievement is supposed to be for single-player, not split-screen. That would tend to indicate they would not fix it to be split-screen. However, I have no proof of that since I got the achievement pre-patch.

CJ14
03-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Not that this answers the original question, but Ubi's explanation for the problem with the achievement has always been that it's description is incorrect. In other words the achievement is supposed to be for single-player, not split-screen. That would tend to indicate they would not fix it to be split-screen. However, I have no proof of that since I got the achievement pre-patch. i would assume that this is corrrect since you get the coop t-hunt achievement when playing in split-screen, it would only seem like you would have to get the rest in single player just like in the campaign

Rifle Elite
03-13-2007, 09:04 PM
I've got Rs Vegas for one week and I didn't get the veteran achievement when I completed the game. I got all the mission achievements like High climber and Dam buster for completing an area. So my game is glitched or you have to do it via split-screen to get it.

richie0331
03-14-2007, 12:56 AM
in order to get the veteran hunter achievement you must complete all maps in t-hunt on realistic difficulty, you cannot get the achievement through single player campaign as you have stated bro

x561x Brad
03-17-2007, 05:36 PM
The patch did nothing to these ach. You can still do them in single player. I got one of the ach. today. I got 770 in this game now.

AK FALCO
03-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Ad Me Gamer Tag= Ak Falco

richie0331
03-18-2007, 11:44 PM
The patch did nothing to these ach. You can still do them in single player. I got one of the ach. today. I got 770 in this game now.

this is true, i completed all maps on realistic in single player today and it gave me both achievements :)