PDA

View Full Version : Am I the ONLY idiot who played on FKN hard?

Hokie Ghost
02-03-2010, 11:08 PM
So, with games like Saboteur that I'm really excited to play I like to avoid reading about the achievements too much before playing. I do this because than I enjoy the game more and am less focused on optimizing achievement performance. Of course, you always start on the hardest difficulty in games like these right (Just in case diff. ach. stack)? Of course I find out after I've beaten it that there is no diff. achs....

Am I the only idiot out here? lol... at least I had a ton of fun playing and FKN hard wasn't really that hard at all except maybe one or two places in the game...

Maximus 1482
02-06-2010, 03:37 AM
ha, startin that game this week. looks cool.

Sampson
02-06-2010, 04:36 AM
Well whose fault is that? Check the achievement list first you noobtittyballsackanuslickerinnerearfuckermadbuttoc kssniffingdickchewingshitspitting twat.

CLB Fight Club
02-08-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm playing it on easy!

sum1_superior
03-14-2010, 01:36 AM
Well whose fault is that? Check the achievement list first you noobtittyballsackanuslickerinnerearfuckermadbuttoc kssniffingdickchewingshitspitting twat.

If Carlsburg made insults.... lol

Darth Cuda
04-09-2010, 09:52 AM

You don't have to be an asshole to the guy. He explained he didn't want the gameplay to be mired by ach progress. Grow up.

Mongolian Beef
04-09-2010, 10:44 AM
@ OP, I did the same thing for BFBC2 LoL

rabies
04-10-2010, 09:01 PM
nope...i play all games on the hardest setting available by default. Most games nowadays are boring and non-challenging on 'normal' difficulty...you just breeze right through barely ever dying... i don't get as much fun from that...i like to be challenged.

Goats
04-10-2010, 09:40 PM
I purposely played on Hard, knowing there were no difficulty achievements.

NINERS2KX
04-15-2010, 05:16 PM
if theres no difficulty achievements.. and its just some random game.. always play on casual.. :)

now if its something like mass effect, thats a different story