PDA

View Full Version : crap control

cotteneyekeith
03-04-2006, 06:43 PM
this console had some cool things about small game disc small console but then u pick up that silly looking hard to hold controler it done my head in ,it was ok for shoot em ups but try playing a bike or skateboard game it was so bad trying to pull of mulity tricks with that stick ..and it looks like the new console has the same silly problem with the 2 sticks wtf is that all about ..some mad head in the nintendo office must sit there thinking how can we be dif from all the other consoles i know lets have a dif controller, well no thank you and this goes for xbox , tho i like the 360 controller playstation2 The DUALSHOCK 2 controller is the best for game playing small compact and fits every1s hands

Psycence
03-05-2006, 08:33 PM
dualshock is nice but i prefer the 360 pad, and im rather a fan of any innovation in gaming so nintys new controller gets a thumbs up from me ^__^

plus you can still use the gamecube controller if you wish to....although i doubt you will be doing that cotton lol

and unfortunately for all the dualshock lovers out there.....the ps3 controller looks like a large toe nail clipping, what the frig are we gonna play with that

cotteneyekeith
03-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Yer to true the ps3 pad looks silly I think they made it look like a boomerang so wen u get pissed off with a game and throw it @ ye dog it comes back to you

As for the Nintendo pad pffff
What a joke come on 2 pads I already move my hands a lot wen im playing car games, image if ye playing a boxing game with them u be punching the kids

thieflordgamer
03-06-2006, 02:04 AM
we're just gonna have 2 c if the nintendo sux or is good- it cant b in between. if the motion sensors arent responsive or somthin, the whole systems gone. as for ps3, i gotta say it looks very uncomfortable. i really like the feel of the 360 controller. and i really didnt have ny problems with the gamecube controller.

RoughOutline
03-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Don't know why you think that the controller for the GC is rubbish. It is actually a good controller. At first it is a bit weird but you get used to it. The PS2 controller has to be the worst at the moment. The analogue sticks aren't that great and it doesn't fit well in your hands. The 360 pad is almost perfect, apart from the rather poor D-pad. Don't get me started on the PS3 pad though...

thieflordgamer
03-19-2006, 05:54 PM
ya, i think evry1 is kind of skeptical at first about nintendos controllers. when the n64 came out evry1 was like "what, do i have 2 have 3 hands?" but it turned out great. regardless of what ny1 says, i loved the gamecube controller and have probably played that for the most hours out of all the last-gen systems. the revolution controller looks awesome but some dumb guys at my school r like "dude, its a frickin remote, nintendo sux." they just dont understand nintendos awesome current-gen potential.

Zee
03-21-2006, 10:38 AM
the regular ones break easy but the new wavebirds and the keyboard controller work much much better.

RoughOutline
03-24-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm hoping to get a Wavebird soon. I'm too used to a wireless controller because of the 360. My GC's platinum and I don't think they have platinum wavebirds here in the UK. I'll probably just import one from the States, and it'll probably work out slightly cheaper too. :woop:

porker con
03-27-2006, 02:51 AM
yah it looks hard to use

Dr Buttcrack
03-30-2007, 02:18 AM
The Gamecube controller isn't meant for sports games, like all 3 of the identical Playstation controllers. It was designed for Nintendo-created games, such as the Mario, Zelda, and Metroid franchises. Don't go buy the newest Madden for your Gamecube, buy it for a console geared more towards sports games, like the PS2/PS3. 360 controller is best for shooters, but is also a great all-around controller.

Revolver
07-18-2009, 02:46 AM
I've always thought that the original Gamecube controller was the best one out there.
It contoured perfectly to the hands and the triggers felt so good whenever you pressed them, lol!

Jim Auh Thee
03-11-2010, 04:04 AM
i hated the small discs cause they would get scrathed so easily and then ud get an "error" in the game lol

allen_walker12
03-11-2010, 04:25 AM
never really got used to the gc controller heck im so used to the 360 controller that it is hard to go back to ps2 sometimes

B1GM13
03-11-2010, 10:40 AM
i hated the small discs cause they would get scrathed so easily and then ud get an "error" in the game lol

what the hell did you do with your discs?

thats why when you bought the games they came in cases... to put them back into when your done, not just scattered around all over the joint :rolleyes:

Tussell
03-11-2010, 11:58 PM
what the hell did you do with your discs?

thats why when you bought the games they came in cases... to put them back into when your done, not just scattered around all over the joint :rolleyes:
Yep, you speak the truth. People complain about shitty hardware and games, yet they treat them like shit. If you put it back in the case when you're done, you lower your chances of them not working by almost 100%! I don't understand why people don't take care of their shit.

B1GM13
03-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Yep, you speak the truth. People complain about shitty hardware and games, yet they treat them like shit. If you put it back in the case when you're done, you lower your chances of them not working by almost 100%! I don't understand why people don't take care of their shit.

it's like an OCD for me dude, i have to put any CD back in its case, and game back in its case.

i dont even like leaving the discs in the consoles when im done, i have to put them back into the case.

all my CD's in my car are copied from the original cause i know they'll get fucked in my car.

well i guess it's not an OCD, just common sense really, your spending like 30 upwards on games and potentionally 10 on cd's why wouldnt you take care of it. waste of money other wise.

Corrupt.
08-10-2010, 02:58 AM
I hated the GC controller which is why I sold mine quite quickly...

Bloo
08-14-2010, 08:27 PM
I really didn't have a problem with the controller, if you stay up all night playing Super Smash Bros everyday then I guess you get used to it lol.
I never really cared for the Xbox controllers until I got my own 360 and played it for awhile. The more you play it the more you get used to it.

bella10388
08-15-2011, 07:01 AM
this console had some cool things about small game disc small console but then u pick up that silly looking hard to hold controler it done my head in ,it was ok for shoot em ups but try playing a bike or skateboard game it was so bad trying to pull of mulity tricks with that stick ..and it looks like the new console has the same silly problem with the 2 sticks wtf is that all about ..some mad head in the nintendo office must sit there thinking how can we be dif from all the other consoles i know lets have a dif controller, well no thank you and this goes for xbox , tho i like the 360 controller playstation2 The DUALSHOCK 2 controller is the best for game playing small compact and fits every1s hands

Thanks you for the post.

1 up
01-23-2012, 10:48 PM
whats wrong with the controller i think its pretty decent i mean look at the old xbox controller