View Full Version : Training mode?

stuhp
02-04-2010, 04:10 AM
Like one similar to 1943?

Because the heli pilots really need it. :D

Eh? Eh? XD

APX
02-04-2010, 05:18 AM
Theres also going to be private rooms, so that will also help those noobs who can't learn how to fly in 3 minutes.

Chuppernicus
02-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Theres also going to be private rooms, so that will also help those noobs who can't learn how to fly in 3 minutes.

Easy there gamer god. We all aren't as a quick of a study as you I guess, Mr. 3 mins! The new choppers have a steep learning curve. I could fly the old choppers fine, couldn't fight very well though but could get from point a to b and evade the enemies. Crashed a couple of the new choppers in the demo. Just need some more face time in them to get used to the new controls. Private rooms will help with the learning how to fly. Thanks.

APX
02-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Easy there gamer god. We all aren't as a quick of a study as you I guess, Mr. 3 mins! The new choppers have a steep learning curve. I could fly the old choppers fine, couldn't fight very well though but could get from point a to b and evade the enemies. Crashed a couple of the new choppers in the demo. Just need some more face time in them to get used to the new controls. Private rooms will help with the learning how to fly. Thanks.

It's not that hard to learn, first time flying I gave my gunner a 26-1 run before I tapped the tip of a tree and was sent upside down on a pipe. So far i've gotten alot better than that. I'm no gamer god, just damn good at Battlefield games. :D

Runic Aries
02-05-2010, 01:23 AM
the heli pilots really need it. :D

Lol, yeah, thats me alright, constantly crashing or parking my heli in a spot I cant get back in the air from (example: Inside of A-crate building in the final defender base :D)

I was never good at flying helis in the first BC either, maybe I should just stay on the ground.

stuhp
02-05-2010, 02:31 AM
Lol, yeah, thats me alright, constantly crashing or parking my heli in a spot I cant get back in the air from (example: Inside of A-crate building in the final defender base :D)

I was never good at flying helis in the first BC either, maybe I should just stay on the ground.

LOL how the hell did you do that! XD well it's not as bad as some other people I've seen so far. They'd flip the black hawk, of all helis! Right into the river!

HeavenSoldier
02-05-2010, 05:53 AM
LOL how the hell did you do that! XD well it's not as bad as some other people I've seen so far. They'd flip the black hawk, of all helis! Right into the river!
*cough* Uh, that may have been my group of friends...who, having one of them on the other team in an apache, decided they would ram each other, thus causing the blackhawk to "do a barrel roll" into the river...which from the side door point of view, kinda sucked lol...

Oh a quick tip on learning to fly real quick...when your pilot gets shot out and you switch to the pilot seat to try and save the squad in the chopper from falling into the river (or mountain range) out of bounds...you learn real fast...

mejimmeh45
02-09-2010, 11:42 AM
I think they need this i cant fly a heli 10m without crashing into a house. This got me used to the plane controls quick.