PDA

View Full Version : E4m6!!!!!!

DarkSnip3r TJ
02-04-2010, 07:59 AM
The Huge Thing at the end won't f*ing die and I am really starting to hate this. I have tried for hours and days and no luck. Which is apparently exactly what you need: luck. I just would like to request the community for a bit of help in strategizing this final fight. HIs death allows the gate to the exit to be opened. I am on Ultraviolent and looking for help.

DarkSnip3r TJ
02-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Well Just kidding I just got the full 200. Thanks to anyone who thought about helping. For future reference, anyone stuck on this fight, my strategy is as follows. Remain on the platform close to him, (red key), move to the edge on the right, be careful not to fall into the lava. he will run around a bit on his plateau. Fire a BFG round when he is in the middle. It should hit him and knock him back. When he fires rockets at you, hold LT and quickly strafe to the left and out of the way. Rinse and repeat. Once you run out of BFG ammo, use rockets or the chain gun. If you were able to land several successful BFG shots then he should go down easy after that. Don't worry about saving the BFG ammo either because when you defeat him there is more than enough to replenish your stock. Good luck and happy absolving.

Ninja x360a
02-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Lol I would have helped, had I seen the post earlier than today.

And his stragety is what I would say, but also I would save after each successful hit.