PDA

View Full Version : Possible Glitch?

KilluhKam
03-09-2007, 10:19 AM
ok, when you go to the cloths shop and you Preview a shirt, then go over to the Dess Shirts and you buy one (i think only if you can see the other shirt you had previewed) you'll also get the T-shirt that you previewed. dont know if it also does that with polo shirts, but it does with Reg. T-shirts as that happened to me (i previewed a grey shirt, then went and bout a blue dress shirt and i ended up getting the grey one as well...i thought i had boughten it when i did the dress shirt, but it diddnt appear in my wardrobe so i had to go and buy the shirt)

Segnius
03-14-2007, 08:46 AM
This happened to me too, but I just found out that it's even bigger. I ended up having a whole wardrobe on my guy that I didn't even buy, and it happens all the time. It doesn't actually help increase your style, you have to buy it for that to work, so its pretty much useless.

Demon Ninja
03-14-2007, 05:00 PM
Hmm. I saw my guy with a tshirt i just tried on, but didn't buy when i tired on dress shirts, but I didn't buy it like that to see if that worked.

Segnius
03-14-2007, 10:07 PM
I figured out what the problem is, I figured I would go ahead and post it since it doesn't help you get style points, so it's not really bad to do, since it can't help you get any achievements at all. Load up your build a label game, make sure auto save is off. Go buy something, whatever you want, and don't worry about how much money it is. Quit the game, and DO NOT SAVE. Now go load up your build a label again, and your character will still have whatever you just bought on him, the stats won't be affected though, he'll still have the same stats as what he is actually wearing. If you want to get the clothes off of him, go to wardrobe, and you'll notice that the glitched clothes that he's wearing don't appear in the wardrobe, just put something on that you own or use the option to take stuff off, and you're back to looking the way that you should be.

For the moderators, if I shouldn't have posted this you can remove it, I don't see anything wrong with it though, since it's for the single player and it doesn't give you any style points, so it can't be used to get any achievements at all unfairly.

Project KG
03-15-2007, 09:09 PM
That's a pretty sweet glitch