PDA

View Full Version : Last Boss Battle (SP?)

PoMMeH
02-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Any advice on a smooth playthough of this long winded battle?

Trikke
02-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Any advice on a smooth playthough of this long winded battle?

Make sure you have Tobias to have the final hit on the minions, and the minions will be on your side.

Hope this helps.

olcsi2
02-12-2010, 09:35 PM
hehe, had all minions on my side before the three avatars appear, managed to get all their heath to max before turning the last one to my side, then in the first turn the first avatar hits me with a damage 1648.. instant death.

well, congratulations. will try this again, but if this unfair shit happens again, I swear I never buy any shit from Konami in the future.

xFortyseven
02-14-2010, 10:20 PM
* Keep Tobias in the heat of the battle, because minnions will join him even if he kills them with a counter-attack, so tobias being attacked will speed up the process.

*make sure to stay out of the way when one of the big avatars looks like he's charging up something; because he is. and theres no way to survive that attack if you are near.

* notice that there are two types of minnions; some have higher health and some have higher magic. go for those with high magic, because these are the ones that can use spells, and you really want to be able to heal your party from time to time.

ToxicVampire
04-25-2010, 11:39 PM
What a load of horse shit this battle is. For a game that is so easy they sure know how to be cheap at the end.

BelatedHero
02-21-2011, 05:15 AM
What a load of horse shit this battle is. For a game that is so easy they sure know how to be cheap at the end.
I understand your frustration, but the final battle isn't really harder, you just have to fight it much differently. Plus its looooong. I think it took me about 40 minutes to finish it off. But I was able to do it my first try.

The key really is to keep your minions out of battle and position Tobias in a way that everything wants to attack him.