PDA

View Full Version : First thoughts via demo

floridafan765
02-05-2010, 03:09 AM
Exactly what the title says..what are your thoughts so far based on the demo. being a huge DW fan i thought the demo was pretty damn cool and innovative, however i am worried that the RPG element will make it too complicated for my liking. nonetheless it's a DW game so it should be freakin awesome

Phantom-Phive
02-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Exactly what the title says..what are your thoughts so far based on the demo. being a huge DW fan i thought the demo was pretty damn cool and innovative, however i am worried that the RPG element will make it too complicated for my liking. nonetheless it's a DW game so it should be freakin awesome

I can see this being an issue also, I noticed I was rusty as hell and the AI kicked my ass, so the difficulty seems legit and not a cake walk. The multiplayer lobby and gameplay seemed pretty great, I just fear All Ill see online is SSX or Zhao Yun. but regardless Im hype for the 16th, and this will be a first day purchase for me.

Jaberwokky
02-05-2010, 07:51 AM
I'll definately be rocking with Zhang Liao online as soon as it drops. I like how they improved the jumping and ground collision from the previous games. Even without going all Dragonball Z being able to jump up onto a roof and fight is awesome.
Playing Warriors Orochi beforehand kinda gives you a good idea of how the items and abilities work.
Can't wait.

wild dog
02-05-2010, 08:30 PM
I loved it, so happy they released an online co-op demo :woop:

evilman1000
02-05-2010, 08:57 PM
First of all i would like to say i love dynasty warriors series, well all of them except gundam and now the gundam series is not alone, i thought the demo was actually awful :( i was really let down!! I dont know about anyone else but i miss musuo. The only plus point is online co-op point yeah im definatly waiting for the achievement list before i buy this!!

ponypo2001
02-09-2010, 11:20 PM
I love the warriors games but I was utterly appalled at the slowdown on the demo.It was worse than Orochi 2 when that first came out pre patch.I really hope that is addressed quickly when its released as it rendered it unplayable for me :(

CLB Fight Club
02-10-2010, 05:50 PM
I got pretty bad lag in single player, i dread to imagine co-op.

iBlessing 09
02-28-2010, 12:26 AM
I got pretty bad lag in single player, i dread to imagine co-op.
It's not lag its the FPS. It's not like it on PS3. :eek::eek::eek:

Vile Denial
02-28-2010, 03:43 AM
It's not lag its the FPS. It's not like it on PS3. :eek::eek::eek:

Well it is lag, just graphics lag - not latency.

The game has serious issues with graphics lag. It's just a lazy port from the psp. They should have spent more time optimising various aspects. Hopefully they will for Strikeforce 2.

iBlessing 09
02-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Well it is lag, just graphics lag - not latency.

The game has serious issues with graphics lag. It's just a lazy port from the psp. They should have spent more time optimising various aspects. Hopefully they will for Strikeforce 2.
2? When's that coming out because I'm going to get prepared and rape those achivos :p

Vile Denial
02-28-2010, 12:19 PM
2? When's that coming out because I'm going to get prepared and rape those achivos :p

Well it's coming out on the PSP first. Think the demo's out in Japan. Guess a port of the second depends on how well Strikeforce sells.