PDA

View Full Version : All Secret Achievements (SPOLIERS!!!)

Il SiD Il
02-05-2010, 07:40 PM
DONT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN.
But if you want to get as many achievements in one run as possible I suggest reading the first secret one, even though it has MAJOR spoilers.

Savior 25G
Saved every Little Sister and spared Grace, Stanly and Gil.

Distance Hacker 5G
Used the Hack Tool to hack an object or at a distance

Adopted a Little Sister 5G
Adopted a new Little Sister for the first time.

Unbreakable 20G
Defended yourself against the Big Sister without dying.

Look at You, Hacker 15G
Killed 50 enemies using only hacked Security.

9-Irony 5G
Paid your respects to the founder of Rapture.

The STORY based secret achievements:

Daddy's home 10G
Found your way back into the ruins of Rapture.

Protector 20G
Defend yourself against Lamb's assault in the train station.

Sinclair's Solution 20G
Joined forces with Sinclair in Ryan Amusements.

Confronted Grave 10G
Confronted Lamb's lieutenant in Peuper's Drop.

Defeated the Preacher 20G
Defeated the Preacher.

Nose for News 20G
Uncovered the secret of Dionysus Park.

Found Lamb's Hideout 20G
Gained access to Lamb's stronghold

Reunion 50G
Reunited with your original Little Sister

Heading to the Surface 25G
Headed to the surface on the side of Sinclair's escape pod.

Escape 100G
Escaped Rapture.

Fizzmatix
02-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Why didn't you just submit this information through the submit forum rather than post them here. It's pretty obvious that the secret achievements are story related in some way.

Il SiD Il
02-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Why didn't you just submit this information through the submit forum rather than post them here. It's pretty obvious that the secret achievements are story related in some way.

Sorry, I do not know this forum it was my first post. People freaked out in the other thread wich had some of the secret ones because he didn't say spoiler..

Fizzmatix
02-05-2010, 09:37 PM
I was just checking to see if you knew really. A mod or admin may stroll by and add these but if you go to the main forum and look through the main categories you will see a forum called submit. You can submit everything through there :).

Or click here to enter the submit forum (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)

This may turn into an idiot fest with people complaining and such but you did use the spoiler tags. Welcome to the forums and hopefully this information makes it to the right people soon so the site can be updated with it :).

why do people make such a big issue if people post in the wrong area? lmao
thanks for the post tho :P can't wait to get the game !
x

I wasn't making a big deal about it, just wondering why the info wasn't just submitted to the site directly ;).

kall5ter
02-05-2010, 09:41 PM
why do people make such a big issue if people post in the wrong area? lmao
thanks for the post tho :P can't wait to get the game !
x

duck360
02-06-2010, 12:22 AM
hi guys dose anyone know how to unlock this Achievements ??

9-Irony 5G
Paid your respects to the founder of Rapture.

Asphodel Nyx
02-06-2010, 10:10 AM
@ duck360 - POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!

Im not actually sure bout how to get it but from the title of the achievement (9-Irony) im guessing its gonna be something to do with Andrew Ryan, whom ya batter to death with a golf club in the first Bioshock so it may be a salute to that in some way?? :D

GhOsT SLaYeR
02-06-2010, 10:13 AM
^yea.. i believe its something to do with the nine iron you impaled him with in the 1st game. Probably you pick it up, or maybe you see the iron and the blood stains.. not 2 sure. (speculation until some1 tells us what it is...)

Il SiD Il
02-06-2010, 01:56 PM
^yea.. i believe its something to do with the nine iron you impaled him with in the 1st game. Probably you pick it up, or maybe you see the iron and the blood stains.. not 2 sure. (speculation until some1 tells us what it is...)

Possible Spoilers
I finished the game yesterday and I didn't get that achievement, so its NOT a part of the story... Im guessing there is a statue of Ryan or something and maybe you film like the "iron" achievement in Bio1.. Ye, you film in Bioshock 2, not taking pictures... Started the game over and trying to find out how to get that achievement..

rza_2002
02-06-2010, 02:03 PM
did you notice when you posted this that 2 other people had already posted all the secret achievements 7+ hours before this post was made

Il SiD Il
02-06-2010, 02:12 PM
did you notice when you posted this that 2 other people had already posted all the secret achievements 7+ hours before this post was made

No, I saw one of them but he didn't have them all.

DLStChad II
02-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Damn, I painted the wall with graces head:( oh well im gonna go through on easy when ive finished on hard so i dont mind, thanks fopr the list though. Ill keep an eye out for that 9-irony cheev though.

Il SiD Il
02-07-2010, 02:44 AM
Never mind

SilentHit
02-07-2010, 05:03 AM
9-irony *SPOILER*

To complete this.

After you harvest the first body a door opens and inside is a museum exhibition of Andrew Ryan. In the corner is a golf club. Use telekinesis and knock his head off.

el1te5kulking
02-07-2010, 05:35 AM
9-irony *SPOILER*

To complete this.

After you harvest the first body a door opens and inside is a museum exhibition of Andrew Ryan. In the corner is a golf club. Use telekinesis and knock his head off.

thanks 4 the help

sapientiae
02-07-2010, 06:55 AM
9-irony *SPOILER*

To complete this.

Yup, this has already been published in a trophy guide on a ps3 trophies forum.

xxMaceXxx
02-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Yup, this has already been published in a trophy guide on a ps3 trophies forum.

well then i still thank him for posting it here :)

Il SiD Il
02-07-2010, 01:05 PM
9-irony *SPOILER*

To complete this.

Thank you :):):)