PDA

View Full Version : Jealousy is a terrible thing?

DLStChad II
02-06-2010, 12:38 PM
I dont know how many of u on here have been doing it but ever since i announced i had Bioshock 2 on thursday all ive had is msgs off random ppl calling me a pirate(I dont own a ship or a patch) and a hacker. Just to let u know if it was anyone from here that u really need a life and it isnt totally unheard of that someone gets it early(like me).
The worse of it all is that i even had a guy called vodoevil msg me with what the ending is on Bioshock 2, although this hasnt ruined it completely as the fun is in the getting there not when your there it has annoyed me that someone would do something so immature.
I would like the admin to look into this else i might be tempeted to let u all know which i wouldnt like to do. I know i made a few mistakes when i posted the secret achievements but i did apologise for my mistake and hopefully that thread has been deleted.

PrinceReedy
02-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Dude, ignore everyone who was going 'WAHHHHH SPOILERRRSSSS' in the secret achievement thread, anyone with a brain cell could have figured out that they will contain spoilers as the Bioshock achievements always have have story related titles/descriptions, and not to mention that they are secret achievements, personally I thought that would indicate spoilers but whatever.

BUT, you aren't doing yourself any favors with this post, just let it go man

FYC Punker
02-06-2010, 12:56 PM
With a post like this your looking for an infraction or a ban and threathing to post story spoilers isnt going to help,your acting as immature as the people who send you messages.

Like the above post said just let it go.

Seany Show
02-06-2010, 01:02 PM
I dont know how many of u on here have been doing it but ever since i announced i had Bioshock 2 on thursday all ive had is msgs off random ppl calling me a pirate(I dont own a ship or a patch) and a hacker. Just to let u know if it was anyone from here that u really need a life and it isnt totally unheard of that someone gets it early(like me).
The worse of it all is that i even had a guy called vodoevil msg me with what the ending is on Bioshock 2, although this hasnt ruined it completely as the fun is in the getting there not when your there it has annoyed me that someone would do something so immature.
I would like the admin to look into this else i might be tempeted to let u all know which i wouldnt like to do. I know i made a few mistakes when i posted the secret achievements but i did apologise for my mistake and hopefully that thread has been deleted.

Now your just sounding as bad as the people who are hate messaging you. Just enjoy the fact that you have the game early, play it and learn to ignore people on the internet. There is no need for the staff from this site to do anything and with that attitude you won't last long around here either. Just play the game and let that be it.

HeavenSoldier
02-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Sounds like the people messaging you are butt-hurt...I say it's good you got it early, and I don't know how you people pull that off.