PDA

View Full Version : Lame... BC2 achievements are too easay!

XLR8ING666
02-06-2010, 02:55 PM
I hate that games are making the achievements so easy. They do this to please these non gamers who want to complete games in an hour for 1000 pts. Give me 10000 kills, and win all awards achievements. Give me an achievement to seperate the men from the boys. When i see 1000gs on BC1, i think that guy can play but it looks like when i see 1000 on BC2 i am going give it as much respect as avatar.

littlejay
02-06-2010, 02:58 PM
it will take a lot longer than 1 hour. and some of them will take time. 10k kills and all awards was a bit too much in the first one so im glad they took that out. and if you need an achievement to prove you are a man...sorry :p

Shelton
02-06-2010, 03:05 PM
I agree that they're too easy, however, they look fun. Just because there is no achievement for getting all the awards, doesn't mean you cannot still go after them. I'll be trying to get all of them.

littlejay
02-06-2010, 03:07 PM
well there are some in the first that require no skill just luck. like 'strike' which is the only one im missing. and some that are dang near impossible playing normally like the savior wildcard.

XLR8ING666
02-06-2010, 03:10 PM
it suppose to be too much. What good are achievements if anybody can get them. You obviously weren't that good at that game which means you don't deserve 1000. That is the problem with acheivments now, everyone feels they deserve 1000 in every game because they payed for the game. Microsoft should just make a Gamerscore card you can buy to please everyone. $60 for 1000 gs. That way they can stop making these achievements easy for non gamers.

littlejay
02-06-2010, 03:27 PM
having a game where everyone is spread out and you have to kill half the team in 2 seconds for one little award is based on luck, and not getting it does not make you a bad player.

nobody said anything about getting the achievements just because they bought the game.

battlefield is not a non-gamer game at all. they just know some of the original awards were too far out there to get all of them. agreed 50 might not even be half of them and could be a little higher but getting all with some of the crazy stuff required was overkill.

the achievements seem fine and look like lots of fun. it's nothing to get too worked up over if the list isn't "elite" enough for you, just enjoy the game :)

JohnnyR74
02-06-2010, 03:36 PM
it suppose to be too much. What good are achievements if anybody can get them. You obviously weren't that good at that game which means you don't deserve 1000. That is the problem with acheivments now, everyone feels they deserve 1000 in every game because they payed for the game.

What good are they if anybody can get them?? We all have to start somewhere, don't we? Start at the bottom, doing small challenges, then work your way up towards the big ones.

Microsoft should just make a Gamerscore card you can buy to please everyone. $60 for 1000 gs. That way they can stop making these achievements easy for non gamers.That's stupid. Not every achievement has to be a ridiculous feat.

When i see 1000gs on BC1, i think that guy can play but it looks like when i see 1000 on BC2 i am going give it as much respect as avatar. Also stupid. I have 900 in BC1, but does that mean I suck at it? No. I loved it enough to get to General, but I didn't love it enough to grind out endless hours trying to get 10,000 kills + all the awards. It wasn't worth my time. Someone could have just boosted the 10,000 kills to get the 1000, that doesn't mean they are really good.

Just because there is no achievement for getting all the awards, doesn't mean you cannot still go after them.

Listen to him. Nothing is stopping you from doing that.

XLR8ING666
02-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Didn't mean you weren't good at the game, just not good enough for 1000gs. That achievement is not luck i have gotten 5-6 times. It just takes strategy and not just firing off you weapons when you have ammo. That is the part where the seperation of skill comes in and thats how it should be.

BC1 was a game of skill and it took time to get 1000. If you put in the time you got the reward, if not you ended up with 900.

i will get the game and i will love playing it but as for a game that it takes a high amount of skill to complete, it has dropped out of that ranking for me. That is the point that works me up because BC1 was the best online shooter and i was expecting the same level of difficulty on BC2. That is the reason i am upset. BC2 took a step back.

oDrPepper
02-06-2010, 03:47 PM
This is why people should stop factoring in achievements upon purchase of a game. If the achievements are too hard, you should still buy it. If the achievements are too easy, you should still buy it.

I don't know where all this stuff about 'non-gamers' came from, surely if they're playing a game then they're a gamer. Shelton speaks the most sense here, if you're a completionist you can still go further than the achievements need. You don't need gamerscore to motivate you into doing something.

XLR8ING666
02-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Never said this factored into the buying of the game. I will still buy it and i will still get all the awards and i will love every minute of it. the thing that upsets me is the people who only buy games they can finish and that factors into the games they play, they didn't have bc1 because they couldn't complete it but BC2 will be on their card and thats what upsets me. the fact that the developers have to dumb down the achievements to sell more copies is the part that upsets me. I know too many people who don't deserve to have 1000gs on that game that will. There are games that i don't have 1000gs on because of the same reason and i am ok with that. There are games that i have 1000gs that were great games that i though were amazing but the fact that everyone had 1000gs sort of upset me. Achievements are awards and if everyone gets the awards then its more of a paperweight.

littlejay
02-06-2010, 04:26 PM
i doubt achievements are why people get battlefield at all. the first game was played by tons of people who didnt care if they could get all the achievements or not. most who get this game will have played the first one.

i think you are just putting too much thought into the whole "BC2 has easy achievements so more people will play it" it is a great game and improved from the first one, that's why people will buy it.

your scenario is just an assumption you are getting to worked up over. if for some odd reason your fear comes true, you will have more n00bs to headshot :)

XLR8ING666
02-06-2010, 04:40 PM
It is a fact that the easier the achievements the more people buy it. It has been written about by many developers. The fact that i have about 20 friends on my list that have said that they did not get BC1 because they are too hard and have allready said they are getting BC2 also proves to that. What about the fact that achievements on DLC sells them. Assassin creed 2 was a great game but the DLC has sold like crap because there are no achievements. This is where people have come addicted to completion % and GS had ruined the point of achievements.

antnie
02-06-2010, 05:08 PM
I gave up on gamerscore and completion a couple months back, even though BC 2 has easy achievements, I still won't buy it. Once it drops in price. Achievements have never factored into my purchases.
As for this game having easier achievements, look at gears of war 2. That game had an easy 1000 on launch, but then after DLC it became one of the longest 1000s. You can hope for that from BC 2 if you want.

master_shake_350
02-06-2010, 05:50 PM
How do you know that the 50 unique awards can be insanly difficult like the previous game ones?

Burnout x360a
02-06-2010, 06:09 PM
I think the list looks pretty fun tbh

o M 4 R K 3 Y o
02-06-2010, 07:13 PM
How do you know that the 50 unique awards can be insanly difficult like the previous game ones?

I agree, theres probaly 51 awards

DragoonXD
02-06-2010, 07:47 PM
I have about 35 in the demo, and there are 5 or 6 related to the other game modes that aren't playable in the demo. Getting 50 awards won't be too hard.

TaytaMalikai
02-06-2010, 10:38 PM
I seriously have to agree that there seems to be a disturbing trend that achievements are becoming easier. I have BC1, and I did all the SP achievements and am going for the MP ones, but I don't see myself getting 10,002 kills and all 120 awards. It's cool. But there are other games besides BC2 where the achievements just look so much easier than the last one which was "known" to be hard. Mass Effect 2's list, for example, didn't impress me because it just looked and sounded very easy to do without much effort - and guess what, it was - while the original Mass Effect's was not only hard if you didn't know what to do, but also time-consuming (and I'll admit, it stretches the boundary into plain-out grinding) and took EFFORT, like Level 60, complete Insanity, and the Ally achievements.
But the biggest one that comes to mind is the jump between CoD4 and MW2. CoD4, I think, is infamous because it is insanely hard to complete on Veteran, but those who could do it were rewarded with the main bulk of the points - to say nothing of Mile High Club. I think everyone who has played both CoD4 and MW2 will agree that you can steamroll through MW2's campaign in hours. Special Ops is much harder, but there are always tricks to completing the levels to make it easy. Result? Not-so-easy, but not very hard at all, 1000G, while a lot of CoD4 players will either have 980G or not even complete Veteran at all.
Conclusion? Achievements are getting easier, which takes a lot of the fun out of them.

Runic Aries
02-07-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm glad there isnt an achievement for all awards because that was the last one I was missing from the first game.

guillermo316
02-07-2010, 12:07 AM
IMO this game is wierd playing teh demo, i tried every class, and coming from modern warfare the damage of the guns are so weak. but um the achievements are easy , yeah, i might not get this game, i m dont think i will like playing this, i rather stick to do everythin in mass effect 2, i dont rush in games, unlike some other people. but yeah achievements IMO are 6/10

WereTh3Massacre
02-07-2010, 12:31 AM
When i see 1000gs on BC1, i think that guy can play but it looks like when i see 1000 on BC2 i am going give it as much respect as avatar.

When I see 1000 on BC1, like you have, I immediately know that you sat in a game boosting for awards.

Defend yourself all you want, but you don't demand any respect. You know you got in a b00sting match to run 50 people over in a boat. Deny it if you want, but any BF vet will know that people are hardly in water, much less stupid enough to let you run em over, and add to the fact that the boat kills hardly register. Then there's the savior trophy glitches, which were barely patched.

I will give you props, though, even for your boosting; even boosting for BFBC1 cheevos is tough. I just need my savior kills. I'll b00st for em when the communities dead =)

Also, you've played Dash of Destruction, simply because it was free and easy. So please, give up your elitist nonsense; you're quite annoying thinking you know the mentality behind someones purchase of a game. People will buy BFBC2 because they WANT to. Nothing deeper than that. If people want to play a game just for "easy" acheevos, they'd RENT it. And the only people that don't buy a game because they're overwhelmed by the thought that they will never be able to 1k it are PEOPLE LIKE YOU; people on an achievement forum. I have real friends on my list. Honest gamers, hard working adults that come home after work and want nothing more than toplay some good online games. You don't speak for a whole subculture of gamers. And link us to an article where developers talk about easy achievement games selling better. BFBC2 is easier simply because they wanted to be more reasonable.

XLR8ING666
02-07-2010, 12:50 AM
When I see 1000 on BC1, like you have, I immediately know that you sat in a game boosting for awards.

Defend yourself all you want, but you don't demand any respect. You know you got in a b00sting match to run 50 people over in a boat. Deny it if you want, but any BF vet will know that people are hardly in water, much less stupid enough to let you run em over, and add to the fact that the boat kills hardly register.

I will give you props, though, boosting or not; even boosting for BFBC1 cheevos is tough. I just need my savior kills. I'll b00st for em when the communities dead =)

Thank you, when i hear comments like that the achievement feels even more rewarding. the fact i know you can't do it and you think i sat in a game and boosted (except you can usually get 4-5 chances for boat kills a game on the latter stages of oasis) makes the achievement more like a trophy.

Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done (the point of a good achievement). That is the achievement that seperate the good from the "i will wait until the community" is dead.

Hatred is the best form of flattery

Also, you've played Dash of Destruction, simply because it was free and easy. So please, give up your elitist nonsense; you're quite annoying thinking you know the mentality behind someones purchase of a game. People will buy BFBC2 because they WANT to. Nothing deeper than that. If people want to play a game just for "easy" acheevos, they'd RENT it. And the only people that don't buy a game because they're overwhelmed by the thought that they will never be able to 1k it are PEOPLE LIKE YOU; people on an achievement forum. I have real friends on my list. Honest gamers, hard working adults that come home after work and want nothing more than toplay some good online games. You don't speak for a whole subculture of gamers. And link us to an article where developers talk about easy achievement games selling better. BFBC2 is easier simply because they wanted to be more reasonable.

Don't be so ignorant to reality my friend.

Here is one from 360a.org. Just look at the comments to the article if you still don't think i know what i am talking about.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3667-Gearbox--Easy-Achievements-Means-Extra-Sales.html

stuhp
02-07-2010, 02:51 AM
Don't be so ignorant to reality my friend.

Here is one from 360a.org. Just look at the comments to the article if you still don't think i know what i am talking about.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3667-Gearbox--Easy-Achievements-Means-Extra-Sales.html

Truly an unfortunate thing, yes. But is it safe to say that BC2 will be getting high sales regardless?

XLR has a point (but I must attest your attitude is ruining your argument). Games nowadays are surely being made for the new generations. They make these cheevos more accessible to new players in the hopes that they might make more sales. It's all about the money - and that is definitely what throws off us older gamers, whom appreciate the challenge when there is one. And this is coming from someone who has yet to achieve the 1000 for BC1 legitimately (stuck at 930 right now, and not sure I will achieve them by time BC2 comes out).

Yes, I am disappointed that BC2 has easier achievements than most other games I've played. Hell, even for the campaign being as long as it supposedly will be (11+ hours on normal, is that right?), I don't expect the campaign ones to take a full two playthroughs, if not one. And the multiplayer ones admittedly look like they'll only take not even a month for even the most casual of gamers. But, despite this, I'll still play anyway because I enjoy the gameplay and other elements which make the BF series so great. Even after I 1000 it, I'll still be playing.

And I only have a (fairly) high gamerscore as it is because I enjoy some of the challenges behind 1000'ing some games - Dead Space, for example, with its Epic Tier 3 Engineer cheevo. I must admit that certain cheevos as such broke me out of playing on normal only, and starting out on the hardest difficulty first: because those cheevos are not only rewarding, but refreshing. That said, I'm not about to pick up Avatar: The Burning Earth for its ridiculously easy 1000. I play for the challenge, much like XLR, and hopefully much like anyone else. It's one of the perks of being an old-fashioned gamer, since the Genesis. :D

Am I off topic? Probably. Am I justifying myself for buying BC2? Hopefully not, because as I've said, I've had my mind set on getting it anyhow, cheevos or no cheevos. And the fact that I'm still playing BC1 almost two years in now must stand for something, regardless of if I happen to 1000 it along the way. There's no need to justify such a series. The challenges are there, yes, but I'd still be playing it even if I already 1000'd it, even if BC2 wouldn't be coming out for another whole year.

tl;dr:
XLR is right, just wrong attitude, cheevos ought to be challenging, we have today's gaming generation to blame, some games are just worth playing despite how easy their cheevos may be.

iCondemned
02-08-2010, 06:01 AM
Hey, I enjoy the easy achievements. It's fun and the best thing about this game is that it also have ranking and unlock-able items in the game. Also, it's MULTIPLAYER! What more do you want? Easy or Hard, it does not matter because it's not really about the achievement. It's more about the game.

Barad
02-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Well i think the mp ones arn't as easy as you think..or atleast for some.

Brockxz
02-08-2010, 12:50 PM
XLR8ING666 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=206160) as i can see from your achieves, you boost them. For example in Halo 3 i don't think you got "Overkill, Killing Frenzy, Steppin' Razor, Two for One" in one day. Either you are really skilled player or you are really lucky. But most likely you just got boosting party. So stop bullshit here about easy achieves and how you are so skilled that you got 1000/1000 in BFBC. Most likely you just boosted.
I have some friends who also got 1000/1000 and everyone of them boosted all those insane achieves and got some easier or time consuming achieves just playing.

McApree
02-08-2010, 02:49 PM
It's (relatively) easy to get 970/1000 in BFBC1 without boosting. Other than that, I have no idea how anyone can get the last 30 without boosting.

Some of the wildcards - 4 roadkills with air vehicle (IAR)
15 grenade kills (IAR)
1 on 1 Sea (There are NEVER two people in boats at the same time)
52 kills in a round (really, does this ever legit happen)

Shelton
02-08-2010, 06:39 PM
It's (relatively) easy to get 970/1000 in BFBC1 without boosting. Other than that, I have no idea how anyone can get the last 30 without boosting.

15 grenade kills (IAR)

975 you mean...

The ones you listed are doable. I did them without boosting. The real impossible awards to earn legitimately are;
*Strike-Kill 5 enemies within 2 seconds.
*Saviour- 50 saviour trophies
*The 50 boat roadkills (forget the awards name)

In over 200 hours of play I think I managed 4 saviour trophies. Dice even patched the game to make them easier to earn, but they were still next to impossible. Glad they've changed it in BC2. Now only requires two saviour kills for a trophy.

daninthemix
02-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Why do you begrudge people who haven't got 100s of hours to spare the full 1K in this? Can't you just distinguish yourself by getting a very high rank, or getting all the awards as someone else has said?

Can't you just let people be happy?

DarkCrown
02-08-2010, 11:04 PM
1hrs ? I doubt it , the multiplayer might took some time to gain

campaign might be 6-8hrs

Mike0429
02-09-2010, 01:30 AM

15 grenade kills (IAR)

I got 62 kills and 23 deaths on valley run attacker, rushing the bases with PP2000 and C4 the whole game. i was surprised when i got the award cuz it didnt feel like 52 kills. (i once got 51 kills in a game a few days earlier). getting all awards is my last and i really wish to get it cuz i put so many hours into the game (4000 kills in under 3 weeks for 10002 kills cheevo.)

the saviour trophies and boat roadkills are ridiculous

McApree
02-09-2010, 02:49 AM
I got 62 kills and 23 deaths on valley run attacker, rushing the bases with PP2000 and C4 the whole game. i was surprised when i got the award cuz it didnt feel like 52 kills. (i once got 51 kills in a game a few days earlier). getting all awards is my last and i really wish to get it cuz i put so many hours into the game (4000 kills in under 3 weeks for 10002 kills cheevo.)

the saviour trophies and boat roadkills are ridiculous

Well, if you are actually tactically playing the game, any of this stuff is beyond hard.

Qavala
02-09-2010, 04:25 PM

15 grenade kills (IAR)

As Tully said, the only hard award was that damn savior wildcard and the boat roadkills! I got 9 legit saviour trophies, and boosted up to 25. I only need 25 more then I should have I am bad company presuming it doesn't glitch on me, but I got all other awards legit. It took time, but I got them...

When people hate on MP achievements it's usually because they think it's going to spoil the competitive nature of the game or whatever. This definately wont be happenign with BC2's achievements though, as they will come naturally through play...I'm very happy with the list :)

The Nerevarine
02-10-2010, 12:13 AM
I agree and I don't.

Someone mentioned the 52 kills badge, and it's totally possible. I got 25 kills once as a defender and the game ended before they blew up either of the first two crates. I tried blowing them up myself so I could get more kills, but some ass-hat on my team killed me twice when he saw me trying to blow them up and the match ended before I could do anything about it. Further, I've been killed before by someone road-killing with a helicopter, and I wasn't the only one. People who are good with the helicopter can do it over and over. I played a match against someone with the gamertag "Enemy Gunship" and I thought it was a bot! The guy was insanely good.

That said, I haven't bothered with the helicopter because 50 Saviour trophies?! No way! I can't even get one. I can get maybe 2 or 3 saviour kills in a match if I try to do nothing but, and you need 6 just for a trophy. I even tried having my friend play with me and I followed him around and it didn't work at all.

I don't have the 10,000 kills, but if the Saviour wildcard disappeared tomorrow I'd finish that game for sure.

These achievements are a lot easier than they should be, especially considering the awards were all dumbed down too. I much prefer (especially with an outstanding game like this) that they encourage me to invest lots of time and practice into them.

That said, it's a lot better than having any that are unobtainable by even skilled players. I hate the idea that "achievements" are simply becoming milestones because of gamerscore whores who won't play games unless they can get 1000gs.

ListlessDonkey
02-10-2010, 12:32 AM
I can't believe people even moan about achievements being too easy...

The original games achievements were crazy; especially because the single player was shit and difficulty didn't stack. Red Faction has online achievements in it and nobody even plays it anymore, wasn't reason enough to keep me playing it or anybody else it seems.

The Nerevarine
02-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Dead Space, for example, with its Epic Tier 3 Engineer cheevo. I must admit that certain cheevos as such broke me out of playing on normal only, and starting out on the hardest difficulty first: because those cheevos are not only rewarding, but refreshing.
You couldn't play that difficulty without beating the game first; lies!

That makes me want to rant about unlocking difficulties and how much I hate doing so. I always play on the hardest difficulties even before achievements existed, as the AI is always better and games are usually more enjoyable. I played that game through on Hard and it was basically the same thing as Harder, but it double-screwed me, as upgrading to the "max" is a chore because I have to do playthrough 2 on Hard and then another time on Slightly Harder for the epic achievement? and I still wouldn't have One Gun. Give me a break. I played through a second time to like 75% and wasn't even close to maxing out the weapons.. so screw that game. I loved that game but trying to get the stupid achievements bored the crap out of me. End off-topic rant.

Edit:
Red Faction has online achievements in it and nobody even plays it anymore, wasn't reason enough to keep me playing it or anybody else it seems.
On the contrary, I played Red Faction MP only or the achievements at first and fell in love with it. I played it for a few weeks even after the 250 wins. My personal game of the year for last year due to MP alone.

ListlessDonkey
02-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Wasn't terrible online but MP games need something special to survive against the likes of CoD or Halo. If they don't have that 'it' factor the online community for that game will die and along with it any chance of getting the online achievements.

Which is why it's not a bad thing this game doesn't demand you play for hundreds of hours if it turns out to be inferior to other MP games in your collection. Then, if its good, you can play it online just because its good and not have to spend hours boosting and pissing me off when i'm trying to win.

The Nerevarine
02-10-2010, 05:40 AM
I only stopped playing Red Faction in October and there were tons of matches available then, especially during double XP weekends. The backpacks did it for me, especially the jet pack, that and the community. I never came across a cheater, most games ended with the same number of people that started them, and most people had mics; like Ghost Recon, it's a pleasant game to play online. Only reason I stopped playing was because I still have single player missions to do. They're not as fun but it's not boring either.

As for Battlefield, I still play it from time to time and there's never a shortage of games, same deal with the community for the most part, although I do encounter a lot of team killers in BF Bad Company.

Either way, both games have very different online styles from Halo/CoD. Hell, Red Faction isn't even a FPS.

In fact, unless BF:BC2 makes the first game seem like old hat, I'll probably go back to working on the 10k as soon as I'm done with the new one simply because it will still have something to work towards.

stuhp
02-10-2010, 05:45 AM
You couldn't play that difficulty without beating the game first; lies!

lol well I wouldn't have it I really were. I do realize the mistake I made, though: I had to beat it at least once to unlock Impossible mode. I think, when I wrote that, I meant that unlocking the cheevo made me start playing on harder diffs first on other games. Y'know.

SubG3nius
02-11-2010, 03:28 PM
I would like to see a kill a certain amount of people online, like 10002 in BC1, I didn't think that was very hard, it was more fun than anything else, too bad there isn't one like that in BC2 but the cheevos still looks fun and good.

Chuppernicus
02-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Let's add a few more pointless posts about "pointless" achievements.
It's ok,who really cares if the original Poster thinks they are easy? Ignore him. I could care less if there were any achievements for this game. The demo is a blast and I'll try to get all the pins and awards this march just for the hell of it.

Honestly, an Achievement's "worth" is subject to the opinion of each gamer.

Next!

stuhp
02-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Let's add a few more pointless posts about "pointless" achievements.
It's ok,who really cares if the original Poster thinks they are easy? Ignore him. I could care less if there were any achievements for this game. The demo is a blast and I'll try to get all the pins and awards this march just for the hell of it.

Honestly, an Achievement's "worth" is subject to the opinion of each gamer.

Next!
Quoted for truth, for both statements.

Takamura Bear
02-14-2010, 03:30 AM
I played the first Bad Company when it came out but I didn't have Live so I couldn't enjoy the mp expereince. I will probably pick it up cheap soon and finish of those achievements while having a blast.

I'm having a fucking blast with the demo though. I don't really feel like playing MW2 online anymore to be honest after playing the demo; it seems Battlfield has converted me to it's cause lol.

And the achievements in this game don't look that bad, but, after playing the demo, it was going to be a day one purchase for me anyway. :)

WarDawg58
02-16-2010, 12:58 AM
They could have been harder but I am glad they are not.

iBlessing 09
02-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Only if spelling Easy was as easy.

Frankie Godskin
02-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Only if spelling Easy was as easy. /win

I prefer easy achievements to hard ones, especially in multiplayer. The 10,000 kill achievements don't show skill, they show spare time. No game has lured me in long enough that I've gotten 10,000 kills, and if it had, it certainly wouldn't show I had "skill."

And anyone who refers to someone as a "non-gamer" is ridiculous.

adz5000
02-19-2010, 04:09 PM
it will take a lot longer than 1 hour. and some of them will take time. 10k kills and all awards was a bit too much in the first one so im glad they took that out. and if you need an achievement to prove you are a man...sorry :p

Totally agree there mate.

Those achievements in BF:BC1 were a bit too far and at least with these being "do-able" (you can't say they are easy if you haven't played the game) I will try for them all and will get some enjoyment in doing so.

Bring on the 5th March (I think lol:p)

adz5000
02-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Frankie Godskin, your sig is LEGENDARY !!!

RazgriZ FX
02-19-2010, 04:43 PM

I lollededed.

So true.

it suppose to be too much. What good are achievements if anybody can get them. You obviously weren't that good at that game which means you don't deserve 1000. That is the problem with acheivments now, everyone feels they deserve 1000 in every game because they payed for the game. Microsoft should just make a Gamerscore card you can buy to please everyone. $60 for 1000 gs. That way they can stop making these achievements easy for non gamers.

having a game where everyone is spread out and you have to kill half the team in 2 seconds for one little award is based on luck, and not getting it does not make you a bad player.

nobody said anything about getting the achievements just because they bought the game.

battlefield is not a non-gamer game at all. they just know some of the original awards were too far out there to get all of them. agreed 50 might not even be half of them and could be a little higher but getting all with some of the crazy stuff required was overkill.

the achievements seem fine and look like lots of fun. it's nothing to get too worked up over if the list isn't "elite" enough for you, just enjoy the game :)

^ pwned.

OP - You're an idiot. A total biggamist, why don't you just go phap over GRAW then if you care so much of being an achievement elitist that defines YOU as a MAN. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Didn't mean you weren't good at the game, just not good enough for 1000gs. That achievement is not luck i have gotten 5-6 times. It just takes strategy and not just firing off you weapons when you have ammo. That is the part where the seperation of skill comes in and thats how it should be.

BC1 was a game of skill and it took time to get 1000. If you put in the time you got the reward, if not you ended up with 900.

i will get the game and i will love playing it but as for a game that it takes a high amount of skill to complete, it has dropped out of that ranking for me. That is the point that works me up because BC1 was the best online shooter and i was expecting the same level of difficulty on BC2. That is the reason i am upset. BC2 took a step back.

You really are an idiot, BC1 doesn't take skill, any noob can kill anyone. It's about tactics & positions, but unfortunately because it's so open, any little fucker can get behind you or hound you because you killed them last.

There are different classes and not a single class is superior to the others, they have a weakness to another. A sniper will most likely loose a battle against a demolition in close combat (not knifing range), and even if the sniper wins but takes damage, the sniper needs to rely on a support class to heal them up, or if they're really lucky another enemy previously killed dropped support or assault class bag so the sniper picks it up & can heal full health.

That's just an example.

It's about luck in BF & always has been, there is and always has been a fine line of "skill" required, but its mainly just common sense on how to play the game, knowing where to go & what's what.

Skill? Pfff go to GoW, Halo or CoD, not online but play competitively & attended LANS if you want "skill". Not some randomers who've never played before that make up a "team".

Silly child.

RazgriZ FX
02-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Never said this factored into the buying of the game. I will still buy it and i will still get all the awards and i will love every minute of it. the thing that upsets me is the people who only buy games they can finish and that factors into the games they play, they didn't have bc1 because they couldn't complete it but BC2 will be on their card and thats what upsets me. the fact that the developers have to dumb down the achievements to sell more copies is the part that upsets me. I know too many people who don't deserve to have 1000gs on that game that will. There are games that i don't have 1000gs on because of the same reason and i am ok with that. There are games that i have 1000gs that were great games that i though were amazing but the fact that everyone had 1000gs sort of upset me. Achievements are awards and if everyone gets the awards then its more of a paperweight.

Ok everyone it's official, this guy has autism.

That or a pure OCD or some other retardation, go easy on him.

For my previous posts I apologise, I didn't realise you had autism.

Otherwise take this into consideration:

- Fly by
- Boat road kills dont register so that's definitely boosted & as someone else stated, any BF vet knows that barely anyone spends time in the water so you have to be extremely lucky to find anyone in there and even run them over, "skill" has nothing to do with it, its dumb luck, the fact points to a lot of dumb luck & you being a pasty fat bastard who has A LOT of free time.
- Strike includes more dumb luck.
- Saviour trophies

Oh and yes come on don't even BS, CoD3 you got 1k in that legit? My ass, that game is dead and takes a century to get the points you need to get general.

So if you're telling me you did CoD3 legit then that proves to all of us here you are indeed a fat pasty fuck who has too much spare time.

If you did boost it, chances are you boosted BFBC simple as.

Well I'm going to go with fat pasty fuck who ahs too much spare time with a serious case of OCD & autism:

http://badcompany.ea.com/myprofile/xbox/XLR8ING666/

Games Played -1491
Time Played - 13d, 1hr, 9min, 53sec

Shelton
02-19-2010, 06:00 PM
You really are an idiot, BC1 doesn't take skill, any noob can kill anyone. It's about tactics & positions, but unfortunately because it's so open, any little fucker can get behind you or hound you because you killed them last.

It's about luck in BF & always has been, there is and always has been a fine line of "skill" required, but its mainly just common sense on how to play the game, knowing where to go & what's what.

Skill? Pfff go to GoW, Halo or CoD, not online but play competitively & attended LANS if you want "skill". Not some randomers who've never played before that make up a "team".

We've ascertained that the TC considers himself elite. It is obvious in all of his posts. Sure, he deserves to be blasted, but why are you saying the game takes no skill? Have you ever tried to fly the heli's in the game? To be effective with them, takes skill. People sneaking up on you? Isn't that showing a lack of skill? lol. There are guys going 40-0 every match, you can't tell me that that is purely down to luck. There are some genuinely good players on BF.

Well I'm going to go with fat pasty fuck who ahs too much spare time with a serious case of OCD & autism:

Games Played -1491

Basically pulling out the "No life" card. He can do whatever he wants with his time, as you can do what you want with your time. Lets try to keep it civilised in here.

Sirius
02-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Only if spelling Easy was as easy.

Says the hypocrite toting a Grammar Police banner, even when he probably couldn't pass grade school with the mistakes he posts.

Ok everyone it's official, this guy has autism.

That or a pure OCD or some other retardation, go easy on him.

For my previous posts I apologise, I didn't realise you had autism.

Games Played -1491

Why can't we keep this civil? What gives you the right to come and through around hate and accuse people of being debilitated. Stuck up on that high horse, eh? You aren't special. Don't talk shit because you disagree with how someone else spent their time.