Adonis Luxury Resort

001 Attention: Workers! - Near the generator
002 Fitness - In the room with the locked code
003 To My Daughter - In the Ladies restroom
004 Return - on the bench to the right with the two splicers in water
005 They Call it Rapture - just after you pick up the rivet gun take a right
006 Generation - behind the stairs on the bar(?) next to vital chamber

The Atlantic Express

007 Great chain rattles - in the left corridor as soon as you get to the trolley
008 Just a Fad - on a desk after you see the three enemies around the burning trash can
009 What Happened to the People - next to a mattress in the room with the three leadhead splicers around the burning trash can
010 Ryan vs Lamb: Reality - in the storage room past the kitchen
011 Know the Beast - on a file cabinet on the way to where the splicer put a pipe in the gears
012 Improving on Suchong's Work - After going up in the elevator go towards the door, take a left, in a file cabinet
013 The Situation - on a bench next to the train in train station

Ryan Amusements

014 Eleanor's Progress - Just after you get out of the train past the first door next to some candles
015 The Old Sheepdog - Just after the vital chamber going to get amusement ticket
016 Volunteer - In the first room after you insert ticket, in the middle below a bench
017 Cutting Corners - in the souvenir shop in amusement park, all the way to the right, next to safe
018 Rapture is Deliverance - in the souvenir shop, down the stairs, in the ladies room, above mattress
019 A Father's Love - Next to vital chamber in hall of fame
020 Eat Dog - Next to upgrade in main hallway on your way to get Adam
021 "Child" and Guardian - In the room with the big daddy, straight until you can only go right, then left, it will be in a luggage case
022 You, Me, and 1959 - In the room after you harvest the first body look to your left after the stairs it's in a small room
023 Lamb the problem, Sinclair the solution - Keep going forward pass the broken "this way" sign, it will be on some crates
024 Escape Plan - Next to the second body you harvest
025 Truth is in the Body - Just after the "we will be reborn" written in white in the pathway, up the stairs
026 Deterioration - At the display of the family go into the display to the right and up the hand, there will be a body with candles
027 Working for Sinclair - Just after the family display through the door and to your right next to the vending machine
028 Doctor Lamb - Just after the camera in the display pathway, you have to break a pallet it's next to a desk
029 Efficacy - after the rapture display (tower in water) in the hallway of the maintenance room
030 Dating Tip - after unlocking all the security doors, you can now go through the door in the room just after harvesting the first body, it's in the right corner
031 Disappeared - On your way back to the train, melt the mount of ice next to the vending machine
032 Wooden Nickels - In the room which sinclair came out of

Pauper's Drop

033 Ryan vs Lamb: Religious Rights - In a small store on the right side when you get to pauper's drop
034 Wrong Side of the Tracks - in the Sinclair Hotel sign in desk, left side
035 The End of the Line - As soon as you get to the pawn shop go all the way to the left, it's on some crates with candles
036 Clinic Code at the Fishbowl - Right next to the combination lock
037 Arrangements - combination, up stairs, through door towards turret, left at refrigerator, through door, upstairs, just after the camera you'll see blue sheets(?)
038 Therapy with Grace 1 - at refrigerator take right, through hole, take right, left through door, right, on a cabinet
039 Camera in Hock - Just past blue sheets, go forward through door, on desk
040 Mole - when you head to skid row, take a left down the hall, it will be on some storage containers next to a downed Rosie
041 Blood and Lamb - Go through the lab, crouch through the hole in the wall, it will be on the counter
042 Close Down the Limbo Room - behind the stage on next to the makeup mirror
043 Sunday Services - from outside limbo room, upstairs, head left, up more stairs, left, upstairs, left just past bathroom, it will be by the adam filled body
044 A Gift from Lamb - after breaking junk out of the way of the hotel take the right stairs go into the room, through the door, it's leaning against drawers in the bathroom
045 Profit Coming, Profit Going - After the blue sheet, keep going forward, take the left next to the vital chamber, up the stairs, it's directly above the where the blue sheet is
046 Where has Harry Gone? - after the blue sheet, you go down a long hallway, just past the vending machine take the whole on your right, it will be opposite the safe
047 The Butterfly - go into the whole the big guy came out of, all the way back and to your left in a dark room
048 What a Snap - when you see the camera, top level, take a right, all the way at the end
049 Failing Lamb - on the bed in the last apartment before you get the key
050 Barbarism - Under the bed next to keen observer
051 Feild Trial 1 - on the brute splicer
052 Better Times with Lamb - on top of the roof of Marlene's Flowers

Siren Alley

053 Father to Fall - In Mermaid Lounge, go upstairs, hack the gate to get behind the bar, drop down the hole
054 Lamb's Salvation - Right in front of the door to go to pump station 5/Plaza Hedone
055 Father Simon Wale's - as soon as you get to the pearl, go straight slightly to the left through the door, on the desk
056 The Date is the Code - on Daniel Wales's body
057 Double Standard - in the room next to the turret in the pearl
058 Wales an' Wales - top floor, room next to camera, in the room with the hole in the ground go into door, on a desk
059 Bury Her Mommy - after the combo and you get the door to open, a big daddy will knock a body out of a room, in that room to the right, the room is also on your right as you walk into the main corridor
060 Lamb's Operation - after 058 search more to the left, there should be a turret, through the door after the turret
061 Guidance of Lamb - just after the room with all the generators it will be by some candles
062 Shackled to the Great Chain - above 060 in the room with a safe
063 Therapy with Grace 2 - opposite the upgrade station in a cabinet
064 My Name is Elenor - in the little sister's orphanarium the room with all the beds
065 The Creed of the Faithful - after you beat wales, on the alter
066 An Empty Niche - In Joe's green groceries, basement room just after/before you get "cure all"
067 The Requirements of Utopia - facing Joe's green groceries look right, in the alley go to the end
068 A Silent God - just outside Dionysis Park in a painting's frame

FailedLogic
02-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Dionysis Park

069 Patronage - Just before the steps, on a self
070 A Gift from Billy - After going up the steps go down the steps where it's blocked
071 Lamb's time is over - Behind the door, combo 1080
072 Lost and Found - In the middle of the marry go round
073 Dionysis Park's Weakness - from marry go round hang a left, up some stairs
074 The Voice of the Self - start in the room with the two statues pointing to the sky, go towards the right, upstairs through door, left at medical station, way to the right, on the piano
075 Gotta Keep it Together - in the room with the statue of the bear, go up the stairs, end of path
076 Falling into Place - in the frozen room with all the cameras, go to the right corner, in some ice
077 A Secular Saint - behind the stage, take the left door
078 A Spy - Balcony facing the stage
079 Lamb Flouts the System - Under a trash can in front of the two statues pointing up
080 A Plan - after you get access to stanley, in his room

Fontaine Futuristics

081 Alone at last - Through the first door, on some crates
082 Agnus Dei - Story related
083 Means of Control - Just after Gil opens the doors, on a couch
084 Life After Sisterhood - Up the stairs to the left, next to 'sister' vent
085 Source of Volunteers - In the room with the flooded electrified floor
086 Prototype - in the room with the key code 5254
087 A New Cognitive Model - at the top of the stairs, kneel down in to the hole, drop down into the flooded room
088 Abort the Experiment - on a table on your left as you're going into the laboratory
089 Solving for X - Just under the left circuit breaker
090 Gil's Place in the Plan - By the Gather's garden just behind 087
091 Goodbye, Dr. Alexander - from where you were connected with the child, straight, then right, it will be next to a vent
092 Big Sister - after 090 shoot the door panel to unlock the door, in that room
093 Betrayal - Drop down into the cells, in a block of ice
094 Outlived Usefulness - Down in the pacification chamber area, where the arrow tells you to go first

Persephone Outer

095 Selling Ryan Short - on your first room on your right next to vent
096 Withholding Visitation - In Lamb's office, just past the switch
097 Blessing in Disguise - In front of the statue of the big daddy saving the little sister, on the left side
098 Behind Mother's Back - next to the big sister's helmet
099 Out with the Old... - Just after lockdown, it will be just past gather's garden
100 The Definition of Despair - on a table just past a camera, after you first see sinclair (achieve unlock)
101 Last Two Digits - from the clown vending machine you'll see a sign that says cell block south quad, second cell on your right, crouch to get into the hole
102 A Trade - in block D right
103 First Two Digits - in block D left
104 No more Hope Left - on a prisoner that hung himself in cell block c
105 Magic Sauce - After you gain access to the room sinclair is in, in that room
106 A Simple Question - in the therapy room around the camera, by the operation chair
107 Destructive Learning - take a right at the sign that says pediatric care next to the vita chamber, through the door
108 Sacrifices - In the administration offices, as soon as you get in, the first little room on your right
109 A Stratagem for Sinclair - in the basement of the admin building, in the right corner of the room
110 Such Freedom - last cell on the left in the infirmary toward ward a
111 My Prison - after ward B there will be a turret that launches rockets, in that room
112 Alleviating Pain - autopsy room

Weapon Upgrade Stations

01 Ryan Amusements - Going to get the ticket, pretty hard to miss
02 Ryan Amusements - After the family display, through the door
03 Pauper's Drop - From Journal 039 go out door, down stairs
04 Pauper's Drop - In the back of skid row, in the limbo room, it will be behind the stage
05 Pauper's Drop - after breaking into hotel, when you're going through the halls, you'll go through a hole, to your left you'll see a blue sheet, to the right is the station
06 Siren Alley - In Mermaid Lounge, go upstairs hack the gate, drop through a hole in the floor
07 Siren Alley - Just before Pump station 5
08 Dionysis Park - Behind the door, combo 1080
09 Dionysis Park - On the path to the train
10 Fontaine Futuristics - After you destroy the flying gil bot, you can enter where you get access to labatory
11 Fontaine Futuristics - After you turn on the lights, it will be in the bottom of the holding cells area
12 Persephone Outer - on your left, you can't miss it
13 Inner Persephone - After you gain access to Sinclair look back in the room
14 Inner Persephone - Just after ward B in the room with the rocket turret

Thanks to sapientiae for helping me find the last location!

Genesis x360a
02-06-2010, 05:03 PM
OMG you've found them all already. Nice work! (Unless you've copyed the list) Then thats naughty :p Thanks for sharing anyway! Will definitly be using this when i get the game on tuesday.

Il SiD Il
02-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Amazing man!! Just one question: Rapture Historian 40G Find 100 audio diaries. According to your post it is more then a hundred, so the description is wrong?

Gor1lla
02-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Amazing man!! Just one question: Rapture Historian 40G Find 100 audio diaries. According to your post it is more then a hundred, so the description is wrong?

It means that you dont have to find all ;)
Like the Achievement for getting 150 Logs in Dead Space (there are 178 or smth)

xxMaceXxx
02-06-2010, 10:38 PM
so i hope someone will find weaponupgrade station no. 14 :)

Il SiD Il
02-07-2010, 01:40 AM
It means that you dont have to find all ;)
Like the Achievement for getting 150 Logs in Dead Space (there are 178 or smth)

Damn, I feel like an idiot. Why didn't I think of that? Well well thanks for telling me cuz I missed 1 :)

gxnxr
02-07-2010, 04:11 AM
Thanks for ruining the story for most of us... next time, wait till everybody gets the game, asshole.

FailedLogic
02-07-2010, 04:49 AM
Thanks for ruining the story for most of us... next time, wait till everybody gets the game, asshole.

Ruining the story? WTF?

1. I said may contain spoilers
2. I didn't upload what is contained in the audio diaries
3. Why did you come here if you haven't played? I usually play the game until I get the achieves. Then if I'm having a prob with one, I'll come here. You should do the same if you're so concerned.

WTF are you reading this if you're so concerned about the story? My post isn't confusing, it's pretty straight forward. As far as I know, there's no auto-read where every thread is forced down your throat.

Sorry you don't have the game yet, not my problem. The people who do have the game and are having problems finding stuff is what this guide was made for.

Elm
02-07-2010, 04:49 AM
May contain spoilers.

Did you not see this? Your own fault if he ruined the story for you.

EDIT: you had to beat me by seconds failedlogic :(

gxnxr
02-07-2010, 04:55 AM
You said "may contain spoilers", but I think saying that you kill sinclair is a major spoiler.. you my friend are a dumb ass ... anyways why can't you dirty nerds wait three more days like everybody else?

FailedLogic
02-07-2010, 04:57 AM
You said "may contain spoilers", but I think saying that you kill sinclair is a major spoiler.. you my friend are a dumb ass ...

Whatever child. Go away. No one wants your comments here.

DLStChad II
02-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Why do ppl get so jealous and angry if someone gets a game before them and why are we dirty nerds? please explain because this just sounds like something my 2 yr old would say mid-tantrum:)

Tailz
02-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Its not about jealousy its about respecting the game and not getting yours for free while we pay for ours and have to wait.

Teh BeZ
02-07-2010, 08:53 AM
LOL theres is always one dickhead, cheers FailedLogic its good to know these are up already cause apart from these (collectible) achieves everything else looks very straight forward and wont really be needing a guide for them :)

EDIT: @tailz, didnt this come out early some places? I heard that some websites had it out early - and i mean websites to buy it retail, not to download :P

Tailz
02-07-2010, 09:01 AM
LOL theres is always one dickhead, cheers FailedLogic its good to know these are up already cause apart from these (collectible) achieves everything else looks very straight forward and wont really be needing a guide for them :)

EDIT: @tailz, didnt this come out early some places? I heard that some websites had it out early - and i mean websites to buy it retail, not to download :P

No, Its not released until Tuesday everywhere. I find it ironic that you see no Bioshock 2 related game threads, but the second its leaked online they start popping up "I got it at 7-11" lmao ok

DLStChad II
02-07-2010, 09:05 AM
Its not about jealousy its about respecting the game and not getting yours for free while we pay for ours and have to wait.

OMG what a douche, so what your claiming is that we all have unlegit free copies???? Well i can promise u that my copy is 10000000000% legit and I actually paid slightly more then normal. My friend is manager of local gamestation and it came in on delivery on thursday so he let me purchase a copy. It scanned in at 60 so i paid 45 after his staff discount. It was amusing really coz that same day they had an email off the top bosses telling them not to sell any copies of Bioshock 2 but i already had my copy and like any hot blooded gamer i legged it home, lol.
I suppose your 1 of them who doesnt download movies or music for free?

Teh BeZ
02-07-2010, 01:57 PM
No, Its not released until Tuesday everywhere. I find it ironic that you see no Bioshock 2 related game threads, but the second its leaked online they start popping up "I got it at 7-11" lmao ok

Ahh well that changes things - I thought that play.com have it in stock , still thanks very much for the thread, but naughty naughty tut tut =P

SengIV
02-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Ahh well that changes things - I thought that play.com have it in stock , still thanks very much for the thread, but naughty naughty tut tut =P

It has been released early. Heck my local Blockbusters has been breaking movie DVD releases and game releases for rent. People get their stock in and then they sell them.

Tailz just likes to accuse everyone. It's probably because he's jealous he can't get a broken release date game.

Adam777
02-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Wow! Thank you very much for the list!! Is this really all? 100% complete?

DLStChad II
02-07-2010, 06:28 PM
It has been released early. Heck my local Blockbusters has been breaking movie DVD releases and game releases for rent. People get their stock in and then they sell them.

Tailz just likes to accuse everyone. It's probably because he's jealous he can't get a broken release date game.

Yeah Taliz sounds like a very Bitter 13yr, just because he cant get hold of a copy he just accuses everyone with a early copy of being a hacker/pirate. I bet if u look through most big game forums he has probably done the same there aswell.........Guess what im doing right now Taliz? yep im playing my legit copy of Bioshock 2, lol.

Ozbaab
02-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks for this! I'll be sure to print this out when I start playing :)

xCaStErOx
02-08-2010, 12:14 AM
great list, so far i have found 3audio diary, 1 in each of these 3 places. Adonis Luxury Resort, The Atlantic Express, Pauper's Drop

Crank That Crank
02-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanks for this bud. Will be using this on my 2nd playthrough.

shulamm
02-08-2010, 01:01 AM
Wow! This is great! I'll also use it in my 2nd playthrough. Anyway, do you know if you can't reach any of these locations after you complete or being about to complete the main story? I remember having lost the only missable diary in Bioshock 1...

And, btw... do you have any piece of advisement about harvest or not the little sisters? In order to get plasmids achievs and stuff...

Genesis x360a
02-08-2010, 01:20 AM

Omg Tailz how can you come in here and dog on people getting the game early, You have clearly Illegally downloaded the game as you have early aswell.

Also yeah it's confirmed 100,000 Adam is Level 40.

I have been waiting for Audio Diaries and Weapons to be posted online before i start playing this so I've just been playing online.

I'm currently at Level 28 after 2 days.

You can see the total amount

For Example i currently have 68443 Adam

Yeah the leaderboards has it

Taken from a another thread in this forum. So please dont try come across all inocent because your clearly not!

guillermo316
02-08-2010, 02:52 AM
ill finish the sotry then hit the official guy and someone to comfrim this before i even take a look at this. but good job.

Ozbaab
02-08-2010, 05:43 AM
There is no backtracking in this game, so I guess if you don't have one from a previous chapter.. ure screwed.

ShaloZ
02-08-2010, 09:02 AM
i highly doubt he found them all on his own already (if you did than dang heck of a job) but good find!!!

xCaStErOx
02-08-2010, 11:31 AM
i highly doubt he found them all on his own already (if you did than dang heck of a job) but good find!!!

like i said he didnt find them all, i have found 3 so far that he missed

Ozbaab
02-08-2010, 11:42 AM
I see, so we better be on the lookout anyways for any new journals then

danjohnson58
02-08-2010, 02:09 PM

Well I got the rapture edition in the post on saturday from zavvi, so that screws your comments up.

thanks to the OP though,

gonna be a lifesaver playing through this when i get to it!

Syrette
02-08-2010, 03:38 PM
You said "may contain spoilers", but I think saying that you... [spoiler]... is a major spoiler.. you my friend are a dumb ass ... anyways why can't you dirty nerds wait three more days like everybody else?

Did you really have to repeat that, right in the middle of the thread?

Nice one genius. Thank YOU for spoiling part of the story for me.

Crank That Crank
02-09-2010, 01:38 AM
FYI This guide is incomplete. Castero & I have found a few not listed. So either you missed some or you took this from another site.

SpinelesS
02-09-2010, 07:10 AM
Did you really have to repeat that, right in the middle of the thread?

Nice one genius. Thank YOU for spoiling part of the story for me.

Same here, I copied the list and put it in a text file and I delete the audio files when I find them, so he ruined that suprise for me to (not that I didnt have a feeling it would happen...)

Found some unmentioned audio Diaries

Sirens Alley

Gill Alexander - The Rumbler: Inside mermaid lounge ground floor, frozen in the bathroom.

Jamie Byass - Plasmid Shipment: inside mermaid lounge upstairs on a table in the casino

Eleanor lamb - misbehaving: Building across street from mermaid lounge entrance - have to go upstairs to enter

Andrew Ryan -Bury her Memories: as you leave maintenance station no. 570 it is in the building to your right on the 2nd floor.(bury her mommy a typo?)

Gill Alexander - The Pair bond Mechanism: plaza hedone, on a box next to the gatherer's garden.

Dionysus Park

Andrew Ryan - Lamb's Idea of Art: Cohen's Collections, just to the left after passing through the door with the 3 trap spears set across it and bunch of trap spears on the ground.

Sofia Lamb - Learning Poker: in a flooded locked room nw of the theater (have to hack door)

Gill Alexander - Growing Up: triton theater, on the way to the projection room near a pile of rubble.

Fontain Futuristics

Frank Fontaine - Goodbye to Fontaine: upstairs in the office of frank fontaine, on left side of room is a conspicuous boar mount you can turn to open a secret area with this audio diary.

Sofia Lamb - The People's Daughter: just before the elevator out of this level (the one where Savior achievement pops)

Persephone Outer (labled as Lamb in messages)

Eleanor Lamb - Freeing Father: Under Eleanor's bed

slipintonite
02-09-2010, 07:59 AM
people amaze me, like they would say no to getting a game like this early if given the same chance. just shut your mouth and appreciate that in the time he had the game early he went ahead and made a most useful list for the rest of us to enjoy. f'in brats.

evilman1000
02-09-2010, 09:17 AM
hey i would just like to say that there is a diary in atlantic express that you missed, its inbetween "The Great Chaun Rattles" and "Just A Fad"! its called "Mr.Tape Recorder" and after you get telekinesis turn back to the flooded room you fell into and it's behind the fan leading up out of the water :)! if i find any more ill help!

SpinelesS
02-09-2010, 10:41 AM
hey i would just like to say that there is a diary in atlantic express that you missed, its inbetween "The Great Chaun Rattles" and "Just A Fad"! its called "Mr.Tape Recorder" and after you get telekinesis turn back to the flooded room you fell into and it's behind the fan leading up out of the water :)! if i find any more ill help!

Nuts, I missed that one, can you go back and revist locations later in the game? it sounds like one of your little sisters messages.... I love those :)

CRNBRD
02-09-2010, 12:18 PM
I don't believe I saw anyone post this, after #43 go towards the way you just came, turn left, walk across the bridge onto the roof, walk around to the left into the room for Andrew Ryans - Paupers Drop.

Hope this helps.

-CRNBRD

evilman1000
02-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Nuts, I missed that one, can you go back and revist locations later in the game? it sounds like one of your little sisters messages.... I love those :)

i only honestly dont know if u can go back i mean they might just carry over bioshock 1 style. but you are correct its the first little sister one i belive i its awsome haha :D!

Yannie Boy
02-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Legit or not (not accusing that it's not) this is a major help for when people get the game. Good work sir.

Caramel Cardinal
02-09-2010, 05:47 PM

wtf,so your saying it would have been better had he posted this on the day the game was released and it would have been alright then as i'm assuming you would have read the locations before you did the actuall bits in the level
also it says it may contain spoilers (meaning it does) and tbh it's a guide to a part of the game, all guides to part of the game are going to contain spoilers, next time if you don't want to know the story simple, don't come into a game forum before you've completed the game at least once first

On a lighter note, great guide dude :), though one way it could be improved is like was done with the last bioshock where there all marked on a map of the level as well as just description of them, makes finding them alot easier.

Music-My-Savior
02-09-2010, 07:38 PM

I actually got mine at a independent retailer on Monday, the day before release. As I have had it happen to me also, Game in the UK sometimes deliver early in trying to get you it on time and PLAY had it up for dispatch for about 4 days prior to release.

That is fact.

Great guide mate (Failedlogic), good job on the effort posting it up and I think if you spoiler tagged it, thats enough. I personally won't read ahead any further than I'am anyway.

coullgfx
02-09-2010, 10:28 PM

does your mummy know ur using such foul language?
r u even old enough to play the game?

Derrock
02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
I found one you don't have one your list.

Sammy Fletcher - Escape from Rapture (Located in Adonis Luxury Resort)
Found in the room where the Big Sister first cracks the window, and submerges you in water. Walk straight ahead and jump over the ledge. Located on the left is a corpse containing the Audio Diary.

CloudStrifeNL
02-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Found another Audio Diary not listed here. Name of Diary Pauper's Drop. Found on rooftop Pharmacy in marketplace Pauper's Drop.

CRNBRD
02-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Found another Audio Diary not listed here. Name of Diary Pauper's Drop. Found on rooftop Pharmacy in marketplace Pauper's Drop.

Yea I had already posted that one.

Gumy
02-10-2010, 12:07 AM
I have just found my 100th and it was 95th on the list. Can't say for sure where are they, but just so you know I wasn't following the guide and it wans't very hard. Enjoy

mcnichoj
02-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Can we get a spoiler-free version?

CRNBRD
02-10-2010, 01:04 AM
It seems that number 68 (A Silent God - just outside Dionysis Park in a painting's frame) is actually at the entrance to Little Eden of Siren Alley. When you walk in from the ocean floor after you were hit with the torpedo look to the picture of the airplane wreckage in the ocean from Bioshock 1 and you will see it hanging from a spider splicers hook.

-CRNBRD

douch-bag
02-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Thank you has been helping out alot. Any chance of photos/video coming soon?

Secret 5quirrel
02-10-2010, 09:05 PM
There is 21 in Paupers drop, not 20, i found one called Andrew Ryan - Paupers Drop, only thing is i don't know where in the level i got it cause i didnt check them all off against your list till just before i exited the level. :confused:

Secret 5quirrel
02-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Haha nevermind, i just saw a couple other people had found the same one

MediumMelanin
02-11-2010, 03:17 AM
Yeah, a couple are missing, but at least you get enough for 100 audio log diaries...good job!

guillermo316
02-11-2010, 01:39 PM
there are more than 100 so dont worry, im not using the guide b/c i explore everything. but its nice that its here is i miss some thing i can come back a check

Fatalfox
02-11-2010, 08:17 PM
can anyone help me with a more specific location of the power tot he people machine # 14?

Blah 2k
02-11-2010, 08:27 PM
LMAO ...Fail. "May Contain Spoilers" ...

and the kid complains about spoilers...

Learn to read before you post stupid comments. I'll continue to laugh at your ignorance. :p

douch-bag
02-12-2010, 02:37 AM
were is the flower shop? audio#52

douch-bag
02-12-2010, 02:49 AM
found it must have passed it about 20x

ShotgunGorilla
02-12-2010, 04:04 AM
ermm having trouble with power to the people machiene number 2, where abouts is it?

guillermo316
02-12-2010, 05:06 AM
ermm having trouble with power to the people machiene number 2, where abouts is it?

i have been playing the game without the guide then before you leave there is a nice period of time where you can free roam. i say use that time to go on the guide or youtube and check the location of the weapon to the people station on your area and just make a list.

kero
02-17-2010, 03:50 AM
FYI - this is not a complete list. There are about 6-7 extra ones i found. I got the 100 journal achievment before finishing Fontain Futuristics.
So there are definately some several missing from the list. Atleast the achievment is for finding 100, so its ok and this makes for a perfect check off list. Thanx.

Here are the name of the extra journals i found

Siren Alley
+ Misbehaving,
+ The Pair Bond Mechanism,
+ The rumbler

Dionysis Park
+ Lambs Idea of Art,
+ Learning Poker,
+ Growing Up

muffinmastergw2
02-21-2010, 08:56 PM
found a diary you missed...

skid row - on top of the pharmacy, Andrew Ryan - Pauper's drop

The Champion80
02-21-2010, 11:24 PM
thank you for the power to the people locations. couldn't have got the achievement with out it.