PDA

View Full Version : new true identity

Tny Teror
03-10-2007, 02:49 AM
I was wondering how to remake your custom head after you had already saved it. I went to my memory and deleted it but I can't remember how I did it the first time. Is it even possible to make it again. If it is I can't find the option anywhere in the menu to take the pictures.

CJ14
03-10-2007, 03:25 AM
I was wondering how to remake your custom head after you had already saved it. I went to my memory and deleted it but I can't remember how I did it the first time. Is it even possible to make it again. If it is I can't find the option anywhere in the menu to take the pictures. just go back into service record i think it is and select edit appearance. once you go in to that it resets it to the default appearance and you can do a new one.

MoonSka
03-10-2007, 08:23 AM
To add to what CJ14 said, when resetting your character appearance to the default it has no affect on your stats, so you don't have to be concerned about erasing your rank, earned weapons, etc.

Tny Teror
03-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks but I finally figured it out myself. I had looked everywhere in the menus except there.

jqtaxpayer
03-19-2007, 05:48 PM
To add to what CJ14 said, when resetting your character appearance to the default it has no affect on your stats, so you don't have to be concerned about erasing your rank, earned weapons, etc.
Good to know... I'm always paranoid about that. My character sucks right now, but still. I've seen games where resetting the "appearance" resets the entire character.