PDA

View Full Version : All Ruined Problems

Panadol Rapid
02-07-2010, 03:59 PM
I have probably wasted 20 hrs+, clearing each level of every object 10x plus. I am so familiar with every map that I can now clear every level entirely, in one round, and in one sitting, within 2 hours.

I have video replays of myself obtaining these numbers of objects destroyed:

Wasteland: 24
Rocky Land: 44
Namek: 58
Ruined Namek: 24
Abandoned City: 39
Cell Games: 25
World Tournament: 5
Island: 18
Supreme Kai Planet: 21
Cave: 40

These do not include crashed or indents, because I heard from several forums that these do not count towards the achievement.

I do not understand why I haven't got this stupid achievement yet. Could someome please give me some hints or tips, such as if my above numbers of objects per level is perhaps -1.

Thank you, Panadol Rapid.

MusashiX
02-11-2010, 07:00 AM
I've been having problems with the achievement as well, I hope something helpful arises.

MusashiX
02-20-2010, 07:04 AM
*Bump*

Panadol Rapid, have you gotten this achievement yet?

MusashiX
02-21-2010, 06:29 AM
Never mind, I fucking FINALLY got the achievement, the damn cave had 1 object I was missing. I'm SO glad this is done with.

For anyone still having trouble, these maps a guy made of all of the destructible objects were extremely helpful.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dragon-ball-raging-blast/32214-all-ruined-trophy-object-guide-12.html

RaStA CaT
03-28-2010, 12:37 AM
wow, cool maps! this will help alot, thanks :)

CHAMP PHELPS
04-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Hey guys I'm trying to get this achievement as well and I'm sure you guys heard of this method which I'm using Piccolo versus Videl making Piccolo use Paralyze Beam equiped with an item making Videl paralyzed longer and after I destroyed the items I finish the match against Videl and save the replay video though this sounds like a crappy method to some it work decent for me just let me know if it helps I'll try to post what each items the characters have equiped becuz when I use Paralyze Beam and some other items it stuns her for like a good 15 seconds but it does help and i equiped Videl with Androidize so she can't gain any ki and it's easier so message me on how good this method works for you.

See yas

RudeBoy TK
05-01-2010, 01:44 AM
I stop with this achievement!! Hoping there is maybe a addon comming out thats make it easyier