Request: More forum signature space!

The Pants Party

So, my forum signature is pretty clean and neat, I think... but I have run out of room! The next game I complete will not be able to fit in my signature! I know the limit is to keep people from making giant sig's, but I think the way that mostly happens is through pictures, and since BBCode markup isn't even counted in the 500 characters, that's kind of a moot point. Not to mention the mods always watch out for big sig's and have the person tone it down, or just do so themselves.

Think this is a posibility? I'd like to keep my list going. :woop:

Look at Legion's sig and you'll see my point.

But the character limit doesn't include BBCode markup, so someone could put a hundred pictures in their post and still have 500 characters of type to work with afterward. What I am asking for is more typed characters to work with, because type doesn't take up much room or take a long time to load. You're making a point about something I'm not even talking about.

We plan on cutting down on the big picture signatures by placing a set of rules and limitations on them as some of them are getting ridiculous.

Regards to increasing the character limit, well, if we did that and everyone started to do lists in their signature, there would be more text in the sig than in their posts :p Not very productive.

One suggestion though, is to create a member profile and keep it up to date and link it in your signature ;)

To extend the signature space would only be asking for trouble IMHO

Well, the point wasn't to keep track of what games I had done for myself, it was to show off to others what games I had completed.

@Webb: The list has already grown by 4 since the league started :) Our team is off to a great start, I think we're way in the lead right now!