PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Status...

GhOsT SLaYeR
02-09-2010, 12:58 AM
I know the site is not up...(well it is but not showing what you have atm) but I am wondering what I'll need to get my hands on the M1....

I have played (and have achievements in): BF1943,BFMC,BFBC... do you think that is enough?? or will they want some of the PC games as well.. i have played BF2/BF2:SF but not on this EA account (tied to g/t)=\

does any 1 know of is it all speculation?

stuhp
02-09-2010, 02:03 AM
The first Bad Company asked for a single rank of Veteran status for its 'Find All Five!' collection of weapons, which you'd essentially get for playing the multiplayer in Bad Company. It hasn't been said yet on what level status you'd need, but my guess is the same: at least rank 1.

Taiyz
02-09-2010, 03:50 AM
I know the site is not up...(well it is but not showing what you have atm) Which site? This one: http://veteran.battlefield.com/ ?
Or do you mean a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 stats site? I'd like a link to that if there is one.

Anyway, I'd bet that with Bad Company 1 requiring rank 1, Bad Company 2 will require 2. This is mostly because they probably expect people to own both BC1 and 1943 by now.

In Bad Company 1, people who were just getting into the series had no chance of achieving Veteran Rank 1, since you need 2 games for that. The only answer for a while was getting Modern Combat. However, eventually people found out that if you just make an account for Battlefield Heroes (totally free and you don't even have to create a character or play the game if you don't want to) then you get credit for that game.

I think you'll be fine, especially since you have MC, but you can get a free extra game on your list by making a Battlefield Heroes account.

Also if you go to the EA site I'm pretty sure there's a way of connecting your accounts if you go to the Add Identities pages. You can probably add your old PC account(s?) as Identities of your current EA account.