PDA

View Full Version : Will the "Serious Sam" achivement unlock?

Gonzo345
02-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Hi everbody:

I'm completing this game on serious dificulty but I have question.

I've completed the famous "metropolis" stage and I've got the famous achievement "Metropolis King".

The problem is that I don't know if the achievement will unlock ("Serious Sam" achivement) because I've reloaded the savegame and/or selected manually that stage and I know that many achivements on this game must be done in the same "playthrough", without "exitting"...

Anybody knows?

Thank you.

UPDATE: I've completed the game today and NO, THE ACHIEVEMENT IS LOCKED

Gonzo345
02-09-2010, 07:18 PM
It haven't unlocked:mad:

FUCK

Any ideas? When I go to "select levels", every level says that has been completed on Serious (x42) unless the first stage, with x50.

NoImNotAddicted
02-10-2010, 12:04 AM
You have to do one complete run through on serious difficulty it can not be done if you do each individual level it has to be one COMPLETE run through. My gamercard is WC PREDATOR

Gonzo345
02-10-2010, 12:39 AM
You have to do one complete run through on serious difficulty it can not be done if you do each individual level it has to be one COMPLETE run through. My gamercard is WC PREDATOR
Huh thank you man but fuck, I'm re-playing it http://i32.tinypic.com/2zxup2e.gif

THE RVB Church
02-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks for telling me before I replayed a level.:)

Rebmob
03-15-2010, 04:34 AM
One complete playthrough? Does that mean I can save and turn my xbox off, then turn it back on and load; continue from there and complete the game and unlock the achievement?

Or do I have to beat it in one sitting without turning my xbox off?

Tragidy85
04-20-2010, 04:35 PM
I don't know if anybody still needs the info but I beat the game last night after a week off and on of playing. I can confirm that the Serious Sam achievement will only unlock if you do a clean run from beginning to end. You CAN turn on infinate ammo and you CAN save and load the game. I used a massive ammount of quick saves and every night when I got off I would hard save it and it came out flawless right after the boss died achievement unlocked. I am working my way through the game to get the I am Invincible achievement now and then wrapping up the Metropolis King.