PDA

View Full Version : kissing the girls acheivement

Subzero323
02-09-2010, 07:54 PM
I am on act 2 Repo Man and i yet have not seen any girls to kiss????? ami not far enough in the story or am i missing something??? plz help!

CLB Fight Club
02-09-2010, 10:11 PM
You can do this, you must only have a level one wanted level unless you have the gold perk and in that case it can be level two. I know for surre there is a woman by a single house on the eastern road in the Le Harve district.

Subzero323
02-10-2010, 04:46 AM
thanks for the info

sjmleicester
02-10-2010, 11:46 AM
The easiest place I've found is on the steps of the Sacre Coeur (the church at the top of the hill in Monmatre.

The lady (wearing green) you need to kiss stands in front of the church down one level / the steps next to one of the jumps/ ramps.

I run around immediately in front of the church (one level up from lady), firing a gun or shooting a german to trigger a level one alarm, then run forward, jump down the steps and kiss the woman. Because she is down a level / the steps and out of sight of the germans, the ability to kiss her is usually there. Just rince and repeat.

I am doing this after completing the main campaign.

Mike Conno
02-10-2010, 12:52 PM
The easiest place I've found is on the steps of the Sacre Coeur (the church at the top of the hill in Monmatre.

The lady (wearing green) you need to kiss stands in front of the church down one level / the steps next to one of the jumps/ ramps.

I run around immediately in front of the church (one level up from lady), firing a gun or shooting a german to trigger a level one alarm, then run forward, jump down the steps and kiss the woman. Because she is down a level / the steps and out of sight of the germans, the ability to kiss her is usually there. Just rince and repeat.

I am doing this after completing the main campaign.

This is definately the best one I've found (I kissed her 10 times in less than 5 minutes before the germans stopped appearing for some reason), but I think they only appear after the zone has been liberated (in color) because I was trying to find the one from the video and she is not there. I still got that zone in B/W so I will try to liberate it and see if she appears then.