PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock 2 collectibles guide with images

Shadowmask
02-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Seems to be a number of guides already and the game's been out one day...:eek: Well the more the merrier, you guys are spoilt for choice.

CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE. (http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Bioshock-2/index.php)

hopesfall2win
02-10-2010, 04:33 AM
In Ryan's Amusement park or whatever that level is, there's a part where ryan is at a desk (same place for 9-irony achievement), but you go down the stairs and take a left, straight ahead is a door that won't open and it has a tonic inside. Has anyone figured out how to get in there? I've tried electric bolt, hack darts etc..

Also, I left that area and went ahead ..can we go back to previous areas later on like in the first?

mcnichoj
02-10-2010, 05:28 AM
In Ryan's Amusement park or whatever that level is, there's a part where ryan is at a desk (same place for 9-irony achievement), but you go down the stairs and take a left, straight ahead is a door that won't open and it has a tonic inside. Has anyone figured out how to get in there? I've tried electric bolt, hack darts etc..

Also, I left that area and went ahead ..can we go back to previous areas later on like in the first?At the end of the tour you press a button that will open that door.

NO, YOU DO NOT REVISIT AREAS.

Shadowmask
02-10-2010, 08:55 AM
yeh it sucks they took that out.

Wos
02-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Are you sure, if the did that just stink

Shadowmask
02-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Yes they did, but luckily the achievement is for 100 and there are well over 100 in the game.

Shadowmask
02-11-2010, 09:37 AM
128 in fact.