PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Gotten.......

Treflipin
03-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Has any1 figured out how to unlock fat joe yet... in the book it says u need a code for this

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-10-2007, 09:29 PM
I was wondering this too.. thanks in advance for anybody who can help!

ac2565
03-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Fat Joe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Joe) needs to be unlocked by entering the following codes at the press start screen (360 Version, order doesn't need to be followed):
B, Up, Right, Left, Y
Down, B, A, Right

xX0neAndOnlyXx
03-11-2007, 04:51 AM
Does putting in this code make all the achievements unavailable in ICON like all 360 games do??

ac2565
03-11-2007, 05:07 AM
Probably not since it only unlocks a charecter for you.

KilluhKam
03-11-2007, 05:40 AM
Does putting in this code make all the achievements unavailable in ICON like all 360 games do??

not all 360 games do...Lost Planet's cheats dont effect the achievements (they can only be done on easy and are long as hell) and you can use cheats in GRAW 1 to get the single player achievements Superman Returns cheats dont effect the achy's...they even give you a 0 pt achy for using a cheat lol

also, in a thread it said 50 cent was suppose to be in the game...is he unloackable with a cheat code as well?

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Hmm I don't think 50's in the game.. the game play in this is crazy, but the roster is a HUGE step down from FFNY.. I hope for the next one they just go all out with their roster again, cuz it was real good in Fight for New York.. and those 4-player battles were the shit too!

KilluhKam
03-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Hmm I don't think 50's in the game.. the game play in this is crazy, but the roster is a HUGE step down from FFNY.. I hope for the next one they just go all out with their roster again, cuz it was real good in Fight for New York.. and those 4-player battles were the shit too!

they could also come out with DLC for this game which could include:
more stages
more rappers/fighters
more songs

i hope they come out with a lil of each, id most likely download what ever comes out as im sure they wont be too many points. but i think in the next Def jam game that they should add more rappers (never played FFNY but i played/owned Vendetta and it had an ok amount)

Project KG
03-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Yo this game would be sick if it had Papoose and MIMS in it.